Search results

1. AsilEnil

Also having a Siteground issue

We changed our website and host once again, and having my MLM should really be the same except for a new username and pword. We're with Siteground this time around, and I'm not exactly impressed with them yet. We did have some sort of .htaccess problem, which our new webdev fixed. That worked...
  2. AsilEnil

Global blacklist file on a Mac?

Trying to locate where the global blacklist is stored on a Mac, any ideas would be hugely appreciated. I need to go back and find a copy, as it seems I've lost mine.
  3. AsilEnil

Custom links tag and turning off lm tracking?

We'd like to send e-mails out to customers inviting them to participate in our online survey. We use Typeform. Each customer will have an individual html link to their survey, and I've successfully added that as a tag just using Opt 1. Everything works great, but when the recipient clicks on the...
  4. AsilEnil

Error #102 - The URL is not valid.

I've seen this and similar error messages in the forum, but none of the usual troubleshooting steps seems to be solving this for me. Nothing changed over the weekend. I got to the office, fired up MBM to check my stats and handle any unsubs, and got this error. I've repaired permissions, deleted...
  5. AsilEnil

Unsub tag won't work

Recently upgraded to OSX 10.9 and have seen no issues, except for one minor and seemingly intermittent problem: getting an Unsubscribe tag to stick. I've tried the usual troubleshooting, clearing prefs, restarting, creating a new document and even copying the code from a previous email that...
  6. AsilEnil

Deliveries/Statistics went somewhere?

Not sure what happened, but as of today, only a few of my recent deliveries are showing up in the statistics window. They all seem to be in my ~Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/Deliveries folder, but just don't show up. Any ideas? Mac OSX 10.6.8, upgraded MBM the other day to...
  7. AsilEnil

Where do the unsubs go?

Total novice here, and MLM works as it should, with the exception that when I sent a test mail and had a few people unsubscribe, my list remains the same. I guess I don't quite grasp how the unsub feature "talks" to my little text file of addresses. It resides on the server in the proper lists...