Search results

1. X

Unsubscribe Link does not work

As I said in the beginning of my post, the Unsubscribe works when I send a test email to myself, so MSQL is not down. I have a great idea. I can send to you the very email I am having difficulty with. I need an email address, I will ad it to my list then populate the email from the remote...
  2. X

Unsubscribe Link does not work

Good Morning: I have noticed the past 2 days that I have not had any unsubscription's when I send out an email. I have been receiving emails complaining that the Unsubscribe link does not work. Prior to each email sent, I test the email and its links by sending one to myself. I check the...
  3. X

DKIM

I am being required by Yahoo to us DKIM in my email messages. Did not know what this was until yesterday. I need to sign my email with DKIM or Yahoo will not allow them through their filters. Upon reading up on DKIM, I found myself looking at my MaxBulk Mailer settings page. At the bottom...
  4. X

Drag N Drop URL's produces no email

You asked "what page is it"?? Ok, I will take the long road. Here goes I am a licensed Realtor. I send Real Estate information to other Realtors. I would like to update my email list so I purchased your email extractor. I went to the web site for the local real estate governing body. In...
  5. X

Of course I was on the page with the email addresses.
  6. X

I thought this was too simple but I gave it a shot anyway. Yes I read the instructions. I opened the web page that I wanted to harvest the email addresses from. I drag N dropped the URL to the Email Extractor window. Email Extractor then processes the URL, then produces nothing. I have...
  7. X

TAGS ARE NOT WORKING

Yesterday the tags worked fine. Today, they are not working at all. I thought it was just the Unsubscribe tag. then I tested other tags, they are not working either. How are they not working? 1) I select the tag to go into the message from the tag selector 2) The tag is inserted onto the...
  8. X

UnSubscribe issues

You asked "have I written the word {Unsubscribe} in the HTLM page?" answer: No, I selected the Unsubscribe Tag which put it on the page to be emailed. I then copied the Unsubscribe tag, pasted it on the web page. I put the web page to the web,
  9. X

UnSubscribe issues

You instructed me to attach the tag "Unsubscribe" to my web page when sending it out. I have done so and this is what has happened. 1) In MaxBulk Mailer, I will populate the list from "Remote Lists". There are only 2 emails in this list as it is a test list. 2) In MaxBulk Mailer, I will...
  10. X

MLM not working properly

Yes, LM is stored on my server, I can see it through my FTP. I did not modify those 2 URL's in any way. Yes, I am using MYSQL. Your product is wonderful and works perfectly under certain conditions. For instance, when I am sending text I can attach the TAG "Unsubscribe" and people can...
  11. X

MLM not working properly

Yesterday we discussed how the proper URL will connect to my MLM and its list so my email recipients can opt out. You provided me with different URL's that "SHOULD" connect to my list but did not. Then you brushed me aside by giving me the manual that did not help either. This is my URL for...
  12. X

Opt Out Feature?

For some reason, it is not connecting to the list manager and seeing the lists. have we left a command out the URL? It would be best if I had a URL that would automatically remove someone from all lists that they are on.
  13. X

Opt Out Feature?

I have many lists in MLM. They work great thank you. How do I attach a list to the Unsubscribe page? Or how do I attach all lists to this page?
  14. X

Opt Out Feature?

Thank you for your response, however, when I use the URL's that you provided, they offer a choice of list -1 (list negative 1). I used it to try and unsubscribe someone and it did not work. They page said that I needed to choose a list, even after I chose a the list -1. Is there an option to...
  15. X

Opt Out Feature?

I need to make changes to the current URL that will allow the recipient to "Opt Out". The Opt Out change I need is so that they can Opt Out of a Specific List. The current feature allows the recipient to Opt Out of List 1, or Multiple Lists like List 1, List 2 List 3. What I need is for...
  16. X

Tags Turned Off

Thats good info, thanks,
  17. X

Tags Turned Off

I am having a problem with my tags being turned off. This is the problem I have 1) When I begin, I populate my "Remote List" to my email. 2) I insert the "Unsubscribe" Tag 3) I check the Unsubscribe feature in Preview, it is working 4) I create my message by inserting a tag for "Full Name"...
  18. X

Opt Out feature?

Please identify this "Unsubscribe Tag" and where I can find it. I read the posts of ([email protected]) having the same problem from the other day. I did not see a resolution to my problem in the posts. You did ask him for his MLM URL. Mine is www.cincosouthwest.com/lm/lm.php Everything...
  19. X

Opt Out feature?

How do I attach a link for my email recipients to just click to opt out? This feature works for me, I need to provide this to my clients. Example: When I use the link for single or multiple lists, all I get is list1, list2, list3. I have almost 60 different lists. I need a link to either...
  20. X

Can Not Install MLM

I have been trying all day to install MLM. I can not. MLM is exactly what I need and I can not get it to work. I have followed the instructions to the best of my ability dozens of times today and can not get MLM installed on my server. I have read the instructions over and over again. There...