Search results

1. harvester

junk folder

hi i used to have this problem before but i think nothing worked for me so when i send emails from microsoft outlook everything seems ok all emails going to inbox (using [email protected] which is my server's email i can use) so when i try to send from maxbulk every mail is going to spam...
  2. harvester

rules not working

hi again i have an issue again with email bounce handler i want to make a rule for the autoresponders and i add it in the rulles tab so whena i run again the start button it never takes off these mails from the server... some mails are not moving with the rules is there any specific reason...
  3. harvester

softdelivery not authorized

softdelivery not authorized, message refused i get this error everytime i run email handler although it used to work just fine at the same server until now what does this means? can you help me?? thank you
  4. harvester

message goes to spam folder

hi there i used to have sam problem at the past but now i want to use the program so when i send mail from maxbulk it goes to spam folder and when i try to send it from outlook with the same title and body (i try a simple plain tect) then it is fine! i try to send from my server which is...
  5. harvester

my message marked as spam to hotmail

hi there this is my first message i am from greece this is a great product but i have a littele prob i try to send mail to my 2 hotmail accounts and the message goes to spam folder i try to check it with the spam filter i use everything that maxbulk mailer suggests and it is still refused...