Search results

1. Anton

Feature Request - Apply Delete to all lists

Hi Stan, In order to better meet the needs of my customers I have multiple lists handled by MLM. This allows me to target communications at a specific group by choosing to just mail the list(s) I need based on the type of communication I'm sending. i.e. Newsletter, Loyalty Rewards Statement...
  2. Anton

Email Exclusion List Not Working

Hello again. In my quest to get EBH working correctly in my workflow, I've discovered another snag. The email addresses I've entered into the email exclusion list (Preferences>Misc.) are not being excluded and are being flagged as bounces. This is a problem as my own mail server is being...
  3. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

I have been successfully using MaxBulk Mailer with remote lists (MLM) for some time, but I've never gotten EBH to work successfully with the remote lists. EBH is finding the bounces just fine and the bounces are deleted off the mail server. But MLM is not updated (no bounces are transferred). As...
  4. Anton

Confirm URL incorrect

Hi Guys, and thanks for a great product. Just getting back into using MaxBulk Mailer and MLM again after quite a sabbatical, however I've hit a snag. We're working hard to obtain ReturnPath certification which should dramatically improve our in-box delivery rate. Part of this is the...
  5. Anton

Move MaxBulk Mailer to a new computer

Hi, I'm trying to move existing installation of MaxBulk Mailer onto a new computer and (for reasons that are too involved to get into here) I am not able to use migration assistant to bring everything over. I'm hoping somebody can give me a quick tip on how best to accomplish this manually...
  6. Anton

MLM Unsubscriptions ignored after upgrade to Maxbulk 8.3.1

Good morning, I recently upgraded to Maxbulk Mailer 8.3.1. Upgrade appeared to complete without problem. I composed and sent a new email, by opening a previously sent message, making changes and using 'Save As' as per normal. Used remote lists (as per normal), but message was sent to persons...