Search results

1. Anton

Messages sent without content

Hey Stan, Sorry for the delay, I've had flu and been off my feet for a little while. Just getting back into the swing of things now. So today I had opportunity use the latest version (8.5.3). Unfortunately, the exact same problem remains. Messages are sent without content unless I save, quit...
  2. Anton

Messages sent without content

Hey Stan, Hate to tell you this, but I'm experiencing the same problem too. Issue started right after upgrading to 8.5.2. Selecting remote lists from MLM works just fine, the message previews without issue, but hitting send results in all the messages being delivered without content. As the...
  3. Anton

Feature Request - Apply Delete to all lists

Thank you Stan, I very much appreciate it. :D
  4. Anton

Feature Request - Apply Delete to all lists

Hi Stan, In order to better meet the needs of my customers I have multiple lists handled by MLM. This allows me to target communications at a specific group by choosing to just mail the list(s) I need based on the type of communication I'm sending. i.e. Newsletter, Loyalty Rewards Statement...
  5. Anton

Email Exclusion List Not Working

OK, so here are the screenshots which detail the problem. Here's the prefs panel with the email addresses excluded: And here's the list of the reported bounces. You can clearly see reported bounces from email addresses which have been excluded (towards the bottom). Hope this helps - Anton
  6. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Thanks for that Stan, I have no problem deleting the bounced addresses from MLM. I can export the list to upload from EBH and upload to MLM with the delete option. However, what I was hoping to be able to do is to somehow get the missing bounce information into my delivery statistics. But I'm...
  7. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Hi Stan, I'm happy to say... Problem solved! :D As we seemed to be going round in circles, I decided the best thing to do was completely uninstall MLM and start over. I backed up to data from the MySQL db, completely wiped everything out and manually re-installed MLM on my server. I did a...
  8. Anton

Further to my last, here's a fix for the attachment quota issue. Please refer to: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1488605 I think that should sort your problem. Now how about you help me sort mine :) Anton
  9. Anton

Hi Stanbusk, I changed it to .jpg.. the file size went up. First time I tried to post I got an error (File size is too big > 256k). I reduced the file size to less than 256kb and tried again. I got the same error as before when trying to upload a small .png file: "Sorry, the board attachment...
  10. Anton

Hi Stanbusk, The extension was.png let me try converting to .jpg and see if that works.
  11. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Hi Stanbusk, You suggestion to change the line in lm.php to the hard-coded URL, actually had a nasty consequence. It completely broke click thru. Instead of a person being directed to the link they expected to view, they were taken to the log in page of MLM. Not good. Needless to say, I...
  12. Anton

OK, well they are pretty small. This first one I tried was just 125k How small, exactly do they need to be?
  13. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Hi Stanbusk, Thanks again for trying to help me. Unfortunately, that didn't fix the problem. The 'url' undefined error notice went away (just see a blank screen on the browser with debug turned on), but still no bounce is being written to MLM Trawling through the lm.php code is see that...
  14. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

And looking at line 90 in lm.php, it reads: $url = $_REQUEST['url']; Hope this helps - Anton
  15. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

As a matter of fact I see an error... "Notice: Undefined index: url in /path/to/file/email/lm/lm.php on line 90" The path to file is actually my server's directory structure, which I don't want to post here :D Hopefully this helps? Best - Anton
  16. Anton

Attached are a couple of screen shots showing the addresses in the exclusion list and those same (excluded) addresses being flagged as bounced. EDIT*** - Well I tried to send you the screen shots, but I get an error saying "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached" I promise I'm not...
  17. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Further to my last, I'm still pondering ideas as to how to fix this issue. Seemingly, there is no issue with the web/php side of things (No errors, no clues in log files). So, given that my MLM backend is a MySQL database, is there any way I can directly simulate writing a bounce to the db...
  18. Anton

Hello again. In my quest to get EBH working correctly in my workflow, I've discovered another snag. The email addresses I've entered into the email exclusion list (Preferences>Misc.) are not being excluded and are being flagged as bounces. This is a problem as my own mail server is being...
  19. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Hello again. I tried what you ask. No error reported in the browser. Just white screen (No content) which is as expected. No error thrown in the logs. But no bounce reported either. Here's what's written in the log file: The full URL of the server is https://secure.awarenessshop.com/ (on...
  20. Anton

EBH & MLM over SSL

Thanks so much for your continued support. So I went digging through the log files. The Base64 string is being passed as part of the HTTP request. There is no error being thrown, as far as I can see. I've enclosed a couple of excerpts from the log file to demonstrate. The first is from click...