Search results

1. C

It would nice to be able to do split transactions

exactly, I would like to work "in the other direction". I become a first transaction from my bank, with the full amount, and would like, through a function, be able to assign it to 2 or more "break down" transactions. In this way, I would gain "time", because I would not have to re enter...
  2. C

Goups are not what I would need Hi, Tried it with groups, but it is not what I would like to do. I become from my Bank a transaction from 100 € by a supermarkt. But from those 100 €, 50 where for "eating", 30 for clothes for my son and 20 for DVD's. I have an account for...
  3. C

Statistiks: average nonsense

Hi, In the statistiks, there is an average column, what is very usefull. But if I make a statistik for the current year, all the "empty" monthes are calculated in the average... what is a little non sense. Could it be possible to have a function to define the period of the average ...
  4. C

yes, splitting function would be great Hi, In the same direction, I become grouped transaction from my bank for the Credit Cards payments, and would like to split those payments on several accounts. I think such a function would be great Regards Marc
  5. C

Bug ?

ok ok found the functionality to repair Hi, Just found the functionality to repair the datas... so I don't need help any more... but thks for reading me :wink: Regards Marc
  6. C

Bug ?

Hi, Difficult to explain my problem in english. The programm shows me difference between "pointed" and "not pointed" transactions. When I search for "not pointed" transactions, I have no one... The diffrecences are about sence... but still disturbing Do you have an idea how to correct the...
  7. C

Just don't know how or really a new Idea ;-)

Hi, Thks for your answer. I need iCash in combination with the OCX files I become from my Bank per Internetbanking. Regards Marc
  8. C

Just don't know how or really a new Idea ;-)

Hi, Very new user of iCash, I find it really great. Once should in my Eyes be improved. When I make a OFX Importation, the system doesnt give the possibility to "check and improve" the data to import, as I knew it in other systems. My bank, as example, gaves me in each OCX all my...