Search results

1. jpbiamby

Internal Server Error 500

Can anyone explain why I get this error when accessing my MLM? The site is here http://experiential-advertising.com/scripts/lm/lm.php I have had this installation for a while and never really use it because it doesn't really work 100% but know I have access to it all. I tried re-installing...
  2. jpbiamby

MLM Consultant for hire?

I may be able to help you. What exactly do you need coaching on? What are you offering in return?
  3. jpbiamby

Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/MLM

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML I just upgraded to v3 and it still doesn't work.
  4. jpbiamby

Unsubscribe list on server Q.

I just upgraded to v3 and still no luck unsubscribing from html/upload_list.php
  5. jpbiamby

....also works when I unsubscribe one a a time from: /scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_selection.php /scripts/lm/html/subscribe_multiple.php
  6. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML It never worked.
  7. jpbiamby

It never worked. It has not worked any of the times that I tried to upload the list either through Recipients> Upload to MLM... or html/upload_lists.php This is the first time I am using MLM to send an email to a remote list from Max Bulk Mailer. Normally in MaxBulk all I have to do is drop the...
  8. jpbiamby

When I do this I get this message: The file 'DELETE.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'list1' successfully. email address(es) has been removed from list1. Then i check the list info using: http://mysite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd ... d=password The number of subscribed emails is the same...
  9. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML I've tried both with no luck.
  10. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML When I do this I get this message: The file 'DELETE.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'list1' successfully. email address(es) has been removed from list1. Then i check the list info using...
  11. jpbiamby

Plain text? Yes. First line: E-mail Address. Titled: DELETE.txt
  12. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML I've tried this several times with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I can delete emails individually using: http://mysite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd ... d=password
  13. jpbiamby

I uploaded my txt file named DELETE with the Action as 'Delete' Nothing happens. I checked the status of my list and it is the same as before.
  14. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML Basically, I would love to know how to process a bounce list from eMail Bounce handler. I can delete emails one by one but the bounce list is 880 emails that i would like to delete from my remote list. I can export the list from...
  15. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML Delete a group of emails from my remote list with a tab separated list exported from eMail Bounce Handler that I aptly named DELETE.txt
  16. jpbiamby

Yes. Exactly. I have a tab separated bounce list from eMail Bounce Handler named DELETE.txt
  17. jpbiamby

Re: Tried this method a few times with no luck. Any possible way of me deleting all the emails in my bounce list without having to export the whole list and then scrub it and then re-import?
  18. jpbiamby

processing bounces with mysql

I would love to know how to process a bounce list from eMail Bounce handler. I can delete emails one by one but the bounce list is 880 emails that i would like to delete from my remote list. I can even export the list from Bounc handler and use the upload page to unsubscribe. If I use the...
  19. jpbiamby

Is there a way to do a mass unsubscribe of users or delete all my bounced emails from eMail Bounce Handler?
  20. jpbiamby

Renaming List Names to Match on the HTML Subscription Pages.

Re: Renaming List Names to Match on the HTML Subscription Pa Thank you. That works initially and I'm sure when i test it will be great.