Search results

1. Renko

Outlook, multiple e-mails are ignored by the program

You are right, it seems to be the correct solution for my case. I bought the program. Tnx for your help.
  2. Renko

Thanks for your response. I agree, when it has the addresses it should ignore the rest of the e-mail. But in this text file are two e-mails included, not one. It shouldn't ignore the rest of the file, but the rest of the e-mail. Most of the times that's how the software works. I have one text...
  3. Renko

In the bottom there is another email. Yes, there is no content. With this kind of emails Outlook generates on itself a message on the screen. When I put the quoted text in a separate e-mail, eMail Bouncer will recognize the addresses. When it's a party of multiple e-mails, then it will be...
  4. Renko

Good day, I want to buy eMail Bounce Handler, currently I'm using the trail version to test it first. It works great, but I encountered a problem. I want to process about 300 e-mails in one time, they are stored in Outlook 2003. I can select multiple e-mails at once and save them in one text...