Search results

1. bmccabe

Confidence

I'm not sure what I'm seeing but I am sure that I need my confidence restored that this software is performing as advertisd. Last night I ran a list of 5568 email addresses to be verified. Of the 5568, 2086 were labeled "valid" and 2 were looking valid. The disturbing part of this is that all of...
  2. bmccabe

Results Count & Ratio Higher than Total

When I tested the program I used lists of 100 messages and the math was always screwed up. In looking at the archive of postings, along with responses from support, this seems to be the way the product runs. It's less than useless because it calls into question the whole process.
  3. bmccabe

How to stop verifier from verifing

It never stops. Finally, I save the addresses and quit the program. Not to elegant...
  4. bmccabe

:( That doesn't address the issue. The way the data is expressed now, it means nothing.
  5. bmccabe

Yes, processing never seems to stop. It will keep retrying forever and the Stop button remains grayed out. There should be some way to pause processing, as well. There are too many circumstances where the bandwidth becomes necessary for some other task.
  6. bmccabe

Rules

Please clarify what the intent is with respect to rules. There are thousands of valid dns listings. What is the purpose of limiting the number of such listings so dramatically, especially since you are going to check them anyway via the verification process?
  7. bmccabe

The Stop button is never active. How can I either pause or suspend a process?
  8. bmccabe

Apparently it isn't that rare. I tested a total of 5568 emails. The chart read: Valid = 4178 Bad = 412 Unsuccessful = 3066 Total = 7656. Actual: Valid = 2088 Bad = 412 Errors = 3066 I have two questions: What is the data in the chart actually reporting? If you use percentages...especially...