Search results

1. A

Bulk update currency conversion rate for multiple transactions

Hi, Default currency in my iCash is EUR. I have imported bunch of transactions to RUB account. They all have rate 1.0 by default which breaks the reports. In order to fix the reports and charts, I need to set the proper currency conversion rate in every transaction. I select multiple...
  2. A

Splitting transaction

Hi Stan, I have a problem with splitting transactions. I am using Russian version, so I will try to do my best to translate the labels to English. 1. I click split transaction in the right click menu on a confirmed transaction (checkbox on the right hand side checked). 2. I enter additional...
  3. A

Budget table scrolls very slowly on Mac

Hi Stan, The budget tab scrolls very slowly on Mac, iCash version 7.5.5. Can that be fixed? Thanks! Best regards
  4. A

Print budget with comparison columns

I would like to print the budget not only with totals, but also with comparison and comment columns. How can I do that?
  5. A

Charts, category sorting

Hi, Press Charts. Select "Expenses". Select pie chart. The list of the months will become the list of the categories. I would like to see the list of categories sorted by expense, but it doesn't work. Could you enable the sorting for the pie chart?
  6. A

How do I delete a category?

How do I delete a category if there are no accounts/subcategories in it?
  7. A

Reports Module / Additional Account Filter

I would like to have an ability to filter the report data with account. Now there is only an option to filter with the project. Is it possible? For example, I need statistic, how much cash I spend for different expense categories. The same with charts.
  8. A

Update multiple transactions

Task: Update "Unknown" transaction type after import to "Expense". Select transactions, change Type field, click Update, "Are you sure?" - click Yes. Only first transaction is updated.
  9. A

Errors on splitting a trasaction

Always on splitting a transaction I get errors in calculating totals on the Overview page in iCash. Ever time I need to run Service -> Check for errors. Seams like not a designed behaviuor.
  10. A

CSV import issues

Hi, I'm trying to get my MoneyBook for iPhone synchronised with iCash on my Mac and I've experienced some issues with importing. I use russian version, so I'm not sure if I give you the right names of fields, so I'll give you the russian translation aswell. Here are my settings. - I'm using...