Search results

1. coopea

iCash stopped working, it will not open on my MAC

My iCash has stopped working on my MacBook Air running mavericks OSX 10.9.5 When I click on the application it starts to load and after a second shuts down again. I have checked disc space 45Gb free. Rebooted numerous times. Downloaded and installed the latest version 7.5.1. All other...
  2. coopea

Currency transfer in Scheduler

Is there any way of scheduling a currency transfer at a nominal rate of exchange? I regularly transfer money in multi-currencies and then use reports to see when I will run out. Thanks
  3. coopea

Credit Card payments

I have read the example on credit card payments and my transactions are not showing as per the example. I TRANSFER £100 from my Current bank account (Origin) to the CREDIT card account. (Target) In the Current account it shows correctly as a Debit the account. In the Credit card account it...
  4. coopea

ICash cashflow projection

Hi I am quite new to Icash but so far I have create a set of business accounts and everything is great. On my old PC I use Microsoft Money and want to transfer it all over to my Icash on my MAC. One feature I am missing is a cash flow projection to the future. Any one any idea how to do that...