Search results

1. coopea

iCash stopped working, it will not open on my MAC

I have now sorted the problem as it was as you suggested related to date formats. Thanks for your help. Alan :D
  2. coopea

Yes I have done that with no result. I have just finished scanning my computer for any malware with no problems shown. I have now moved iCash to my wife's computer where it works. Not very convenient but it is better than running blind on my numerous international bank accounts. I have...
  3. coopea

Hi thanks for looking at the big file. When I first looked for the .plist files they did not exist. That also includes looking for them on my Time machine backup. I looked for them manually and using SEARCH. After a recent installation they now do exist. However when I remove them or edit...
  4. coopea

Thanks for the help. Here is the list of data as you requested. This was taken after I have completed all of the items on the FAQ Max Prog site with the exception of a complete reload of OSX. Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 libsystem_platform.dylib...
  5. coopea

I have now checked my backup files in Time Machine and there were no preference files a month ago either. Since my iCash has been working for the last month OK this cannot be the problem.
  6. coopea

Thanks for the reply. I can find no such .plist files for MaxProg or iCash in the path suggested. I have also searched for the file using spotlight and search and came up with a blank. Maybe that is the problem. Alan
  7. coopea

My iCash has stopped working on my MacBook Air running mavericks OSX 10.9.5 When I click on the application it starts to load and after a second shuts down again. I have checked disc space 45Gb free. Rebooted numerous times. Downloaded and installed the latest version 7.5.1. All other...
  8. coopea

Currency transfer in Scheduler

Many thanks.
  9. coopea

I would put in a nominal rate because even with currency flunctuations they trade between an upper and lower limit normally. Therefore I would use an average figure and correct it at the time of actual exchange.
  10. coopea

What I mean is that I transfer money from one bank account in sterling into another bank account in a different currency. I do this on a monthly basis. At present I only seem to be able to do this one at a time and then copy the transaction from one month to another. Scheduler does not seem...
  11. coopea

Is there any way of scheduling a currency transfer at a nominal rate of exchange? I regularly transfer money in multi-currencies and then use reports to see when I will run out. Thanks
  12. coopea

iCash 7.0

I did the upgrade route and the instructions for carrying out the upgrade do not work. I never get a chance to input the new activation code. My guess is that the instructions are for the PC version and not the MAC.
  13. coopea

Demo Screencast

:) Looks good as an intro! Well done.
  14. coopea

Credit Card payments

Hi sorry for the delay in replying been away for a few days. I am running 6.6. What I have established is that the first month an account is set up ignores the start balance set up. However all subsequent months show the previous balance OK. So my work around is OK for now. I have set up a...
  15. coopea

RUNNING BALANCES

I am glad I saw this post as I was about to ask for the same. In addition the Charts ought to have a daily view which would effectively give you a graph view of the what I call cash flow forecast. The problem with the Charts view it shows the position in the future at the end of every month...
  16. coopea

Credit Card payments

Hi , there are no previous balances on my screen. I have to make an artificial entry to post the balance from an account called Startup adjustment and set the opening balance to 0 Regards, Alan
  17. coopea

Credit Card payments

As I said in the first post the Reports show things correct. So does and account statement. The issue is really with how the information is shown and I can live with it. However I noticed when I was checking my 1st account statement against a credit card statement that the report only shows...
  18. coopea

Credit Card payments

Hi I am not sure how to explain it any better I will have to think about it. However it is not doing what you say it should do. Kind Regards, Al
  19. coopea

Credit Card payments

They are all the same colour = red. Here is a copy of the line in question.. a straight copy and paste Viewed from the Barclay card account. 19 Transfer [Barclays Current] Barclay Card BarclayCard -1,494.24 6 -1494.24000000 T 0 1 4 19/09/2010 13 The equivalent line viewed from the Current...
  20. coopea

Credit Card payments

I have read the example on credit card payments and my transactions are not showing as per the example. I TRANSFER £100 from my Current bank account (Origin) to the CREDIT card account. (Target) In the Current account it shows correctly as a Debit the account. In the Credit card account it...