Search results

1. bettondesign

Statistics not appearing in Maxbulk mailer

The connection dropped 3 times during the delivery, so like I always do I click send & save this worked for 2 of them just not the one in the middle. But they delivery is showing on the web interface.
  2. bettondesign

stanbuskIf you go to the 'Window > History', do you see that delivery? -- No the delivery is not showing in the History.
  3. bettondesign

I have sent out multiple mail campaigns and for some reason I am missing a set of statistics I have the ones from directly before and after (431 & 433) but am missing 432. However the Stats for 432 appear in the web interface with the overall open & clicks % etc, but it is not in Maxbulk Mailer...
  4. bettondesign

Bounces at zero in statistics

I might have figured this out. In Email Bounce Handler I hadn't set the MLM location, username etc.
  5. bettondesign

Bounces at zero in statistics

I have Maxbulk Mailer, MLM and Email Bounce Handler all set up. When I send an email I sometimes get a lot of bouncebacks into my inbox. I use Email Bounce Handler to 'grab' all of these bouncebacks. This works with no issue. The problem is with the statistics in Maxbulk Mailer. Basically, the...
  6. bettondesign

Statistics Messed Up

7. bettondesign

Statistics Messed Up

MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.7 with MLM Hi My statistics have become messed up somehow. New deliveries are being added to previous deliveries due to the delivery number resetting back to 1. To cut a long story short I want to delete all of the statistics from my database and start again. Can I just...
  8. bettondesign

Completely Remove Settings

That did the trick, thank you.
  9. bettondesign

Completely Remove Settings

Mac OSX Mavericks Email Bounce Handler 3.8.6 (Registered) Hi How can I completely remove all email bounce handler settings? As you can see from the screenshot I seem to have loads of saved accounts which are identical (and wrong). Everytime I open email Bounce Handler the settings are wrong so...
  10. bettondesign

Create Custom Tag

Hi Is it possible to create a custom tag in MaxBulk Mailer for date + 7 days? For example; [Date] shows todays date. Is it possible to have something like [Date7] which would show the date in a weeks time? Thank you
  11. bettondesign

INFORMATION_SCHEMA Hanging

Don't worry, I've sorted this as per the instructions in the code of lm_functions.php
  12. bettondesign

INFORMATION_SCHEMA Hanging

Hi I have recently been having problems with Mailing List Manager where it cannot pull in information from the MySQL database. I have the script hosted on a shared server. I have asked my host to look into the problem and this is their response: Can I modify this and if so, how?
  13. bettondesign

Feature Request: 'All Lists' Option

Hi I would like to make a feature request for Max Bulk Mailer. When uploading recipients to Mailing List Manager via Max Bulk Mailer it would be great if I could select multiple lists rather than just one list. This would be especially useful when deleting bad addresses (harvested using Email...
  14. bettondesign

Not all emails being deleted from MLM

Hi We use MLM to manage our mailing lists, MaxBulk Mailer to send our emails and eMail Bounce Handler to handle the bounces (all current versions). Once we have sent an email we check the bounces and then export them into a txt file. We then use MaxBulk Mailer to try and delete the bad email...
  15. bettondesign

Feature Request: Remove Bad Addresses From MLM

Hi One on my lists in MLM has a number of bad addresses. When I select the list in MBM it tells me that certain addresses are bad and I have the option of exporting the bad addresses. It would be nice if there was and option to delete these addresses straight from the database. At the moment I...
  16. bettondesign

500 Internal Server Error

Hi It is already set to upload 250 with an interval of 20 seconds.
  17. bettondesign

Hi I am able to login with my browser. I have just created a test list and uploaded 25 recipients to it with no problems. I have a php.ini file on the server with the following settings: upload_max_filesize = 20M ; post_max_size = 20M ; max_execution_time = 1800 ; max_input_time = 1800 ; Is...
  18. bettondesign

Hi Every time I try to upload a list of addresses to MLM (either by using MBM or the web interface) I end up with a '500 Internal Server Error'. This basically means that it's impossible to upload email addresses. I am using MLM with MySQL 5, PHP v5.2.17 on a Linux server. Any help would be...
  19. bettondesign

Unsubscribe Email

Thanks for your reply. We have hundreds of customers, Am I right in thinking I will have to change the email address every time I send an email out for each customer?
  20. bettondesign

Unsubscribe Email

Hi We are using MBM 8.3.2-US (Registered) and the version of MLM that comes with it (not sure what version). At the moment we get all of the unsubscribe emails sent to the address associated with the admin of MLM (our email address) for example [email protected] . This is true even if we send an...