Search results

1. C

More Tutorials Please

Okay. If the update command is not secure, and could allow anyone to add and change other people's records, I'll hold off implementing such a thing. Still I'd like to see more examples of other things that could be done with MLM besides the subscribe and unsubscribe … But I guess you have...
  2. C

More Tutorials Please

My impression was since the update command is listed as [All] that if the admin pwd is not provided, they can only update their own record. That said, the access to the form would be restricted, and the only ones receiving the url for the form would be existing members. Besides, the group is...
  3. C

More Tutorials Please

Hi Stan, I've been trying to use MLM to accept input from an HMTL form, but not being all that savvy in PHP, I'm having a rough time getting it to do what I want. Specifically, I'd like to create a form for a user that asks their name, address, email and a newsletter preference, and have that...
  4. C

Password Security

In setting up NLM, the settings file requires the site's admin login ID and password to be placed in the file in ASCII text. That to me seems like a security risk. In the event that someone gained entry to the site and was snooping around they might discovered this file. Then they'd have...