1. B

Uploading List Problems!

Thanks, I will do that.
  2. B

Uploading List Problems!

I use Netfirms Server.
  3. B

Uploading List Problems!

I changed the php and other files back to permission 644. I am still having issues with the remote list not showing up and I cant access it. Is it my server? what can I do?
  4. B

Uploading List Problems!

Im not sure if my last quote went through. Do the files also need to be 755 or set to 644 like they were?
  5. B

Uploading List Problems!

Is there a Lists Directory?
  6. B

Uploading List Problems!

I reinstalled everything yesterday and uploaded the lists with the script as you requested. I was finally able to see my list but only very seldom and it takes a very long time for it to download on to the MBM pull down screen when it does. My server support page stated that permissions should...
  7. B

Uploading List Problems!

Hello Stan, I deleted my mysql database and reinstalled a new on. Reinstalled mlm on my server. I uploaded through the script you provided and it said it uploaded successfully. It didnt tell me how many recipients etc. I go to remote List pull down button and I get Error-Server problem when...
  8. B

Uploading List Problems!

I am using mysql. Should I delete my mysql database and create another one then import a new list to create the fields?
  9. B

Uploading List Problems!

I reinstalled MLM again and I dont see any lists. I try to upload through MBM and the Download shows me a red script. Any suggestions?
  10. B

Uploading List Problems!

I just purchased MaxBulk Mailer Pro. I am new to mysql and this program. I created a mysql database on my web server and installed MBM's MLM. I try to upload my lists from inside of MBM/Recipients/Upload to MLM and I get the message "No recipients have been uploaded to the remote list "list...