Search results

1. hibiscusjlb

API pour FileMaker 19 et iCash

Bonjour, Désolé du retard à répondre. Depuis que j'utilise iCash, j'ai accumulé des centaines de projets. Le gestionnaire de projets me permet des les afficher du plus récents au plus ancien, mais la fenêtre de saisie d'une opération ne le fait pas. Les projets les plus récents se trouvent au...
  2. hibiscusjlb

Merci Stan. Avez-vous décidé à propos de la liste des projets triés du plus récent au plus ancien sur la fenêtre Opération. J'ai plus de 500 projets et j'aimerais bien accéder plus rapidement au plus récent. Encore merci et bravo pour votre excellent travail.
  3. hibiscusjlb

Est-ce qu'il existe une API pour connecter iCash à FileMaker? J'aimerais bien importer mes factures directement dans iCash au lieu de le faire maunellement. Merci. Jean-Luc
  4. hibiscusjlb

New version 7.5.5 splitting impossible

Stan, Have you find the problem about splitting transaction in Version 7.5.5? This is a major problem for me. Thanks Jean-Luc Brousseau
  5. hibiscusjlb

New version 7.5.5 splitting impossible

Stan, This morning,on my iMac 2011 with OS X 10.11.2, I opened iCash 7.5.4 which proposed a new version. I downloaded it and laughed it. I opened dowloaded transactions from my bank account as I usually do. I can see the transactions and accept them. BUT the transaction cannot be split. The...
  6. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

I answered but as my compressed file is about 650 kb my email did not go through. Can you send me an email address so that I can send my file. Or we could do Screen Sharing with OS X (10.11.1) You can reach me at [email protected]. My time zone is Paris time +6. Unless you can find my...
  7. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan The post I sent yesterday did not appear on the blog. I have check the decimal on my iMac and am sending a screen capture of it. So I succeeded to slit a transaction without problem with the updated version. But I stil cannot enter an amount like 32,55 in the Operation pane of the...
  8. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan, Also, I find it much more difficult to select the items when I am working in the Operation Pane at the bottom of the Operations window. It was much more easy to do it as it were in version 7.5.3. I cannot split a transaction anymore. Best regards. Jean-Luc Brousseau
  9. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan, Another problem related. If I enter an invoice for one client and I want to split the total amount for Federal and Provincial taxes, I cannot enter the decimals and the transaction is not split into three account anymore. Please let me know if you have found a solution ASAP. Best...
  10. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan, I downloaded the updated version but my problem is still unchanged. As soon as I try to accept with the button CHANGER the entry 73,00 into 73,08, iCash changes it back to 73,00. If I make a new entry with the button AJOUTER, the entry is correct this morning. I also tried to add a new...
  11. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

Dear Stan, I am using iCash since 2010 and have looked already at Currency and Formats that has not been modified when I installed version 7.5.4 over 7.5.3. I have been running my iMac with OS X 10.11.1 for over one month now without any problem with version 7.5.3. When I installed version...
  12. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

I checked everywhere and found nothing about decimal values. I can enter the decimal if I first enter the number like 587,00 and then put the cursor after the 00, backing and adding the decimal like 56 to get the number 587,56. If I try to enter 587,56, iCash change the 56 for 00. I hope...
  13. hibiscusjlb

iCash 7.5.4 release

Hello Stan, I have a major problem with version 7.5.4. When I enter a transaction amount of 735,56, iCash convert it to 735,00 which unacceptable. Do you have a cue to correct this? I tried the repair tool without success. Also, if I open the Devises icon, the window is much to high on the...
  14. hibiscusjlb

split taxes transaction

Bonjour, Avez-vous reçu le fichier que j'ai transmis la semaine dernière? Avez-vous pu trouver une solution à mon problème? J'aimerais bien connaître cette solution avant de procéder plus loin dans ce travail et acheter iCash. Merci Jean-Luc
  15. hibiscusjlb

split taxes transaction

Bonjour, J'ai essayé mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Le montant payé total doit être de 35,00 $. Le montant d'essence est de 31,01 $ La taxe fédérale est de 1,55 $ La taxe provinciale est de 2,44 $ Si j'entre 31,01 dans le champ pour l'essence, une fois le regroupement effectué, le solde...
  16. hibiscusjlb

split taxes transaction

Hello, I am a new user of iCash. I have used the import function to import my 2010 transactions. I have discover how to split transactions but I have a problem with some of them, involving both TVA taxes used in Canada. Here is a sample of my entry, also of my way of defining the taxes...