Search results

1. alkndlkjandlihj

List questions

Hi, I've just started to really use MLM properlly i.e. creating maintaining lists from MaxBulk of our different customer groups. I'd like a colleague to be able to use the 'subscribe_single_selection.php' form or similar from within a browser to add contacts to existing lists. Two issues: 1...
  2. alkndlkjandlihj

Updated to 6.0 and serial is deactivated

Hi, I opened MaxBulk up this morning and its now asking me for my activation key. How can i find this out/have it resent to me?? Many thanks, Dan
  3. alkndlkjandlihj

Stats not reflecting send all of a sudden

I have experienced a number of problems with the last couple of emails i have sent. Firstly i am trying to send to 5k contacts and the osftware will idle after about 1.5k to 2k and i have to resume the send from that point. Also, the stats are no longer reflecting the number of contacts sent...
  4. alkndlkjandlihj

MaxBulk and Exchange server 2010???

Hi there, I'm running MaxBulk on my Mac. Our IT department have recently upgraded the email server to exchange 2010. We now get an authentication error when we try and send an email. Has anyone come across this before? Any help or advice is appreciated. Many thanks in advance, Daniel
  5. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

I've run up a list of 175 stat records in the left-hand pane of the MLM program, mostly through tests. Now however, new sends have stopped appearing. The last stats i can see are for record 171, and the next delivery is set at 175. Is there any obvious reason for this that i'm missing??? Many...