Search results

1. SAW

DKIM problem with MaxBulk Mailer & Email Really Service

Hi Stan. Here is SMTP.com detailed description of the error and why it is happening. SMTP wrote: Thank you for sharing this information with us. I would like to inform you that Max Bulk Mailer sends letters consisting from two parts in multipart/alternative format. The first part is...
  2. SAW

Thanks for the follow up. Let me ask them.
  3. SAW

Hi Stan. It looks like the engineers at SMTP.com may have uncovered the problem! :D This is what SMTP wrote to me: We have also installed MaxBulk Mailer and sent test emails with "Text|HTML" format to Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, Gmail through our SMTP server. DKIM passed validation everywhere...
  4. SAW

Hi Stan. Keeping you informed. I worked with SMTP.com for more time and together we did the following testing: Tried each Encoding option: Automatic Quoted Printable 8 Bits 7 Bits Base 64 Also tried these Character Encoding: Encoding: utf-8 vs ISO-8859-1 Every single test responded the...
  5. SAW

I spent 2 more hours with SMTP.com (the Email Relay Service) working on this problem. It really does look like MaxBulk Mailer is writing incorrect Body Hash - with the Format set to Text|HTML. Q: Is there a way for me or of you to set MaxBulk Mailer to stop writing the Body Hash? This was...
  6. SAW

Yes, it seems that would be why. This tread seems to be discussing the problem: https://github.com/Pro/dkim-exchange/issues/86
  7. SAW

Any headway yet on a fix, solution or work around for the Body Hash being wrong when Format is set to Text|HTML? Thanks Stan! Best, Stephen
  8. SAW

I really appreciate you looking into this! :D
  9. SAW

Hi Stan, we have some more intel and a more specific question for you. We are getting errors that the Body Hash is wrong: Error: body hash did not verify / wrong body hash Q: What can we do about that? This is what we have found out: 1) When we send via MaxBulk Mailer with the Format set to...
  10. SAW

We are using a new Email Relay Service (http://www.smtp.com) and are having trouble getting our DKIM signatures to work properly. Their tech support department asked me to ask you (Stan / MaxBulk Mailer Team) the following question: Please advise. Thanks Stan! :D Best, Stephen p.s. These...
  11. SAW

what are thoughts on mailing to “catchall” addresses

As I understand it, the validation service acts like it is sending an email and talks to the recipient mail server, it goes through all the steps and then at the last step, it stops before actually sending and email. If there are any errors, they are reported. As far as a spam trap, they keep a...
  12. SAW

what are thoughts on mailing to “catchall” addresses

I going to use a Mail Cleaning Service to clean up bad addresses from our mail list. Most of these companies are advising against sending to “catchall” aka “accept all” addresses. Do you agree or disagree? btw, I am a huge fan of eMail Verifier by MaxProg! :D We us it all the time...
  13. SAW

lm_prefs > $unsub_silent > Unsubscribe without notification

Re: lm_prefs > $unsub_silent > Unsubscribe without notificat It is still not performing like I expect it would when I switch $unsub_silent to “true.” To clarify my question... If the code changes from: false to: true (as shown here) $unsub_silent = true...
  14. SAW

lm_prefs > $unsub_silent > Unsubscribe without notification

I need a bit of clarification about how this command works. $unsub_silent = true; // Unsubscribe without notification email When I set it to “true” I still get 2 emails: Email 1) Your unsubscribe request confirmation Email 2) X has unsubscribed from I...
  15. SAW

unable to connect Error#22 after migrating to SMTP.com relay

Re: unable to connect Error#22 after migrating to SMTP.com r Okay, I tried TLSv1 via POP via APOP And neither one worked. :( Ugh. Should I try tech help again with SMPT.com ? Should I tell them that: MaxProg tried your settings with Telnet and got a host error. Telnet says that...
  16. SAW

advice on moving MLM to a new sever & subscription confirms

Re: advice on moving MLM to a new sever & subscription confi perfect. thanks of the detailed instruction.
  17. SAW

Re: unable to connect Error#22 after migrating to SMTP.com r yes, we tried :80 knsawart.smtp.com:80 actually, tried that about 10 times! I so thought that would work. I filled out a MaxProg support ticket email that has my: • server • user • pass just so you have all the credentials...
  18. SAW

Re: advice on moving MLM to a new sever & subscription confi Great. :D Can you please tell which exact files to replace? I have MLM inside the MBM 8.6 folder. Should I replace every single MLM file except for —> lm_settings.php ? Thx!
  19. SAW

MBM is unable to connect and send out through SMTP.com (the relay service we use to send our bulk email.) This is what I get: Looking for... Error#22 I have already been though SMTP.com help desk and they do not know why it won't work. They think everything is set up correctly. We dribble...
  20. SAW

Re: advice on moving MLM to a new sever & subscription confi Stan, thank you for writing when were away on vacation. :P Does MLM support php 7 yet? I get this error in php 7: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in lm_functions.php:2198 Thank you &...