Search results

1. B

Maxprog is running but doesn't load .mbm files

Hi! No I didn't. I will do. Casually I discover I can load te files when I do it with the context menu, using the "open" item (file manager). With this I can solve my emergency, later I will try to fix it with the new installation. Thank you! Joan
  2. B

Maxprog is running but doesn't load .mbm files

Hi! I'm Joan and I'm working with windows10 and maxprog 8.5.3-es. I run maxprog and try to load a .mbm file, but nothing happens, the window program doesn't load the file; it's like I did nothing, the same when I open the program, before to load some file or create a new file .mbm. Even when a...
  3. B

Runtime error

Perfecto, muchas gracias! Joan
  4. B

Runtime error

Hola, Trabajo con windows 10. Recientemente he actualizado a la última versión el software: buscando actualizaciones me notifica que ya estoy en su última versión. Cuando cierro el programa e intento volver a abrirlo, me sale una ventana indicando este error (*): Runtime Error Press OK to...
  5. B

Sendind 5 emails, stop, wait, reconnect, until fails...

Hi, I'm trying to send (maxbulk mailer pro 8.5.1 es, in windows7) a newsletter to a list of 1.655 subscribers, set up with 5 connections. When I send, it connect to the smtp server with port 25, send the first 5 emails and stop, wait 2 minutes, show a message for re-connect to the server, do it...
  6. B

Paying by visa

Hi, I'm trying to get: Ultimate Email Toolkit 12 months up… Ultimate Email Toolkit 12 months update plan €39,90 + IVA but when I push the button "Pagar (pay)" it is in this message "Procesamiento de su pago (pay processing), and after 2 minutes around, get back to the previous screen (visa)...
  7. B

Autentication in exchange

Thanks Standbusk! I only rent a exchange acount, so I'm not able to change configurations in the exchange server, because I have not access; but I wil reclaim it to my provider and will see... Have a nice day! Joan
  8. B

Thanks! It's a pity Joan
  9. B

Hi! I'm trying to autenticate in a exchange acount. The password must be in the NTLM format. How can I do it, please? Thanks in advance. Joan
  10. B

Bounce Handler is not detecting bounce

Thanks for yor answer, Stanbusk; the fact is that the rules are the same like always and before it works fine. I didn't change that configuration. In othe hand, I will create new rules... let's see... Thanks in advance. Joan
  11. B

Bounce Handler is not detecting bounce

Hi, I have a 69 errors messages in a mailbox, from the maxbulk mailer 8.4.6-es under windows7, which I try to get by email bounce handler (3.8.6-es under windows7). The log says at the end: . . . +OK 18434 octets 4/17 12:38:19 ~ Mail Subject: '[Mail return notice] Email to [email protected] has...
  12. B

MBM now asking to set password before each send.

Hi, I have choose the acount before sending anv it doesn't ask me the password. But before it wasn't necessary. Thanks
  13. B

Hi, I had installed a old version (8.4.2). It's asking to set password, too. Joan
  14. B

I have this problem too... Thans in advance. Joan
  15. B

MaxBulk Mailer crashes

Hi, I work with 8.4.5 ES in a windows7 and very often I can't send any email because it demands me the password of the mail user. Of course the password i right. I write it again and it works until stop eith the "421 too many errors" Have you any idea about it, please? Joan
  16. B

After 3.8.5 update, can't connect.

Getting the previous version? Hi, If you don't fix it quickly, can we please have access to the previous version? Thanks in advance.
  17. B

After 3.8.5 update, can't connect.

Hi, It's the same for me, with 3.8.5-es, in a windows7: looking for servername.com... I have check: save log connection in a file, but I don't know where it is -Maybe it doesn't save, because can't connect first...?- Thanks in advance. Joan
  18. B

I get error #103 in the delivery

Hi, Always I get a problem (#error 103) connection with my smtp server, which wokrs fine. Always try to connect to all ports without exit. The smtp server is: emailing.protecta.net The maxprog don't works in my lan: in my laptop and other one. I tried the same maxprog software (8.4.4) in the...
  19. B

eMail Bounce Handler i not running in desktop

Hi, I launch the program, so the proces is running but i can't see it running, so I can't use it. I install it again, but with the same problem. I'm in windows7 and always it was runnig. Some comments will be very apreciated. Thanks in advance. Joan
  20. B

email bounce handler seems to work slow

it continous receiving emails too slowly -not with others programs like thunderbird-. Any suggestion will be good! Thanks in advance. Joan