Search results

1. L

external hyperlinks not working

I've included hyperlinks in my email. Some internal (to my site) some external - like facebook. My internal hyperlinks all work, but any external hyperlinks I get a 403 message from my host. Both use full URL including http://www.domain.com/whatever Hopefully this is easily solved. Thanks...
  2. L

Statistics not showing

I had stats, now they are not showing. I see my MSQL database has been updated (up until I no longer see stats) I opened my own email and did not see the database updating again. I got a new computer iMac OSX 10.9.2, installed MaxBulk and MLM. Did a mailing, and got stats for the first hour...
  3. L

Wordpress Integration

It looks like WP integration is for MLM, not for MBM, please correct me if I'm wrong. Does anyone have an idea on how to get a blog post to send out emails from MBM? Would I create some kind of MBM html template with CSS at the top, and then manually cut and paste from my WP post, and send...
  4. L

Opt in email confirmations

I changed servers, upgraded MBM to current, and reinstalled MLM. Now I'm testing. I'm able to connect to the server and send out messages, see my stats etc. What's puzzling to me is when I do a test subscription to a fixed list using the standard /lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php I'm...
  5. L

Confused about the opening stats and returned mail

Hi, I did a mass mail yesterday and got a bunch of undelivered mail back. Here's one of the responses back: Action: failed Status: 4.0.0 Diagnostic-Code: X-Spam-&-Virus-Firewall; Name service error for name=yanoo.com type=MX: Malformed name server reply The funny thing is MLM...