Search results

1. nickharambee

Emails landing in spam/junk folders when using SendGrid

Hi, I have signed up with SendGrid to handle bulk emails, so enter my SendGrid username and password in the MaxBulk Mailer settings. Emails are getting sent, but plenty are landing in junk/spam folders and I'm wondering if there's anything that I can change in the settings to reduce the amount...
  2. nickharambee

No lists showing on moving to new server

Hi, I have migrated a new server, and when I log in to MLM on the new server no lists show. I am wondering what's the probable cause of this and I'm hoping you can assist. Thanks, Nick
  3. nickharambee

Syncing lists and statistics

Hi, Is the only way to sync lists between Macs to make them remote lists? Also, is there any way to synchronise the stats between Macs as well? Thanks, Nick
  4. nickharambee

Can't upload to MLM

I am trying both methods of uploading to MLM without success. I have created a new MLM list using the web interface and have tried uploading a MBM list, using the 'Upload to MLM' function, and every possible method, i.e. 'Replace, Append...', but I always get the error: "An error occurred...
  5. nickharambee

Correct workflow for adding people to remote list

Hello, I am wanting to check on the correct workflow for adding people to a remote list so that people on the list who have already been sent an email do not get sent another one, and so that the unsubscribe link refers to the list correctly. Here is my scenario in more detail: 1. I have a...
  6. nickharambee

Can't connect to iCloud mail server after 10 emails sent

Hi, I am trying to use MBM to send emails to around 200 people on a mailing list. I have it set to Group emails by 5, sent singly, with a 1 minute interval. I am connecting to an iCloud mail server. At the moment it sends 5, then normally sends another 5, and then it gets stuck saying "The...
  7. nickharambee

An unusually large number of emails sent with MBM bouncing

Hi, An usually large number of emails I am sending using MBM are bouncing. Normally it is around 1 in 20, but currently it is around 1 in 3. Nearly all of the bounced emails are showing as Hard Bounces and 'Undefined Permanent Error' in email Bounce Handler. I am sure that most of these...