Search results

1. N

Sending to 2 email addresses

Hi Stan I'm importing recipients from a text file. I have 2 email address columns in my source spreadsheet and I want to send to both addresses, using the same record first name. Can this be done in MBM - or do I need to duplicate each record in my source spreadsheet, using the second address on...
  2. N

Spell Checker Stopped Working

I want to turn the spellchecker off - but as in other post the option is greyed out. The red lines underlining supposed errors (ie most of the html code) are very annoying! Wish I'd stayed with the previous version.
  3. N

Changing Subscribe and Remove addresses

I've just upgraded to v8 Pro and was hoping that one annoying feature of v7 might have been fixed - but unfortunately not. The issue is that I send bulk emails for several clients, and need to provide their relevant Subscribe and Remove addresses. But it seems that these can still only be set in...
  4. N

Recommended Host for 5000 Contact Email List

SMTP relay service Hi Stan Your link to Unified Email is really useful - here in the UK all the best ISP deals have very low sending limits and it seems hard to find a SMTP relay service that doesn't also want to manage the whole process for you. But are there any other SMTP relay providers...