Search results

1. L

Blacklist Command??

Is there a blacklist command? Maybe similar to an Unsubscribe command??
  2. L

Display Problems?

I have for the last few years been working on OLD mbm files in TextWrangler to modify my MBM files because it is much easily to modify by using REPLACE ALL when I want to change a few files in one go. I do the text edit using TextWrangler. However, in the last day or so, what is displayed and...
  3. L

EBM always crashing

I have a problem of EBM always crashing. Initially, I thought it may have something to do with it dredging DIRECTLY from Max OS X Mail application. If I have a mailbox with a lot of bounces (say, 2,000 or more), the application WILL (not MAY) crash. So, I though I'll get EBM to dredge DIRECTLY...
  4. L

Unsubscribe Options

I send out newsletters on a regular basis. I also have to send to people within the company copies of what is being send to our clients. Sometimes, our people accidentally press unsubscribe, when they're not supposed to. The boss wants to be SURE they get every mailout (whether they like...
  5. L

Problem with Statistics (CMD-M) data

I have this very strange anomaly. I have been using MBM/MLM for years now, but only came up with this problem today. When I enter STATISTICS (CMD-M) in MBM, the Statistics Window comes up. Then when I select a Delivery (say, 554) and check appears on checkbox, the data that appears on the...
  6. L

MaxBulk Emailer

Is there a way to get MBM files to open on a default TAB? say, I want the file to open on the MESSAGE tab? ... OR the PREVIEW tab? From memory, it ALWAYS opens the file in the DELIVERY tab. Can that be set?
  7. L

MaxBulk Mailer List files

I realise that the support files for (1) Lists and (2) Delivery Logs, in particular are updated (modified) when changed are made ---- e.g.; LIST file (say for example, LIST 1) is updated when an email record is added, deleted, or modified and the DELIVERY LOG is updated to reflect when a...
  8. L

Unsubscribe on multiple Lists

I am just wondering. I usually have about 10 MBM files open at a time for various campaigns. If I drag a MASTER unsubscribe list into my Blacklist (in order to update it), will it automatically blacklist them in the 10 ALREADY open MBM files? Or do I need to re-open those files for it to take...
  9. L

Copying over to another computer

I know that I can get the Lists from ~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/Lists/ When I copy this folder over to the other Mac, I get ALL the lists copied over. Great! How about copying over the SMTP settings from the Setting tab? How do I copy that over? Is there I file or...
  10. L

New Deliveries don't show up in Left Hand Side of Statistics

New Deliveries don't show up in Left Hand Side of Statistics I have previously reset the Delivery Numbers to start at 2,000 (last delivery number was 734 as seen in the attached screenshot.) All New deliveries since are NOT recorded in the Left Hand Side of Statistics (MaxBulk Mailer)...
  11. L

Statistics Data in MBM not the same as in MLM webpage.

I noticed that the STATISTICS data in the MaxBulk Mailer Statistics window does NOT match that in the MLM webpage. MBM Statistcis data MLM Webpage Statistics data (using http://www.mycompany.com.au/LM_Scripts/lm/lm.php) Why is that? Do they count different things?
  12. L

Cannot get Import function to work

Trying to get this to work with no success. Tried all the other commands and they all work for me. I need more step by step instructions. the URL I use is: http://www.COMPANY.com.au/Script_LM/lm/ lm.php?cmd=import&list=OFFICE&pwd=password &action=overwrite&dups=1 I created a folder in...
  13. L

[MLM] mySQL Connect Error in RemoveExpiredRequestsFromDB()

I get this error message sent into my inbox "[MLM] mySQL Connect Error in RemoveExpiredRequestsFromDB()" The body of the email contains: Service unavailable! : What does this mean? What triggers this error? How do I troubleshoot this? I have also check that the 'lm' folder permissions...
  14. L

Uploading List

I have a local list I am wanting to upload to MLM. It says it has 525 recipients in list with 351 recipients activated. Some of the "not activated" ones are unsubscribes and/or blacklisted. When I "Upload to MLM...", the file successfully uploads but the whole 525 recipients are uploaded. So...
  15. L

MLM Show List & Statistics

I just discovered that I can view my LISTS as well as STATISTICS by entering http://<script_path_here>/lm/lm.php in my browser. When I send TEST emails via Test Mode, the delivery is assigned a delivery number and is logged in. So I can see this in the Statistics Listing when I click STATISTICS...
  16. L

Mail Delivery

I use MaxBulk Mailer to send newsletters of various types to my clients. While I have one (1) mail list going, I normally set up the others. Am I just wondering, while the first list/mail out is going and a send a test mail (on the second or any following mail outs) using Delivery -> Test...
  17. L

Auto Save eMail Bounce Handler

Is it possible to set a default save time when eMail Bounce handler is running? I find that when Bounce Handler has been running overnight, that it will crash at some point. I don't know why. Since I normally run it on a mbox file overnight, I don't particularly know when it crashes. But once...
  18. L

Recepient List

Is there a way to set defaults when importing Recipients? My recipients are in a tab-delimited text file with a set format (number of columns and column order). How can I import into a list with some defaults? (1) When I click IMPORT icon on menu bar, I always have to select "From a Text File...
  19. L

Updating / Refreshing Statistics table

MLM is really great! Stan, you've done a wonderful job here. I just need to clarify if there is a way to: (1) select multiple "Deliveries" without Statistics being refreshed after selecting each Delivery Number. If I have to select 3 or 4 Deliveries, at the moment, it takes a bit of waiting...
  20. L

Statistics Table Columns

Is it possible to include DELIVERY # as a column in the Statistics Table? When I select multiple Deliveries, It is convenient to know which Delivery each entry is from.