Search results

1. N

Exporting Recipients Data

Our data was originally uploaded to our website located at our ISP. In MaxBulk Mailer we see a Recipients listing on our monitor. We used MLM and are not sure if the web list is updated. If we export, is the data coming from our website or locally? How do we know if our website data is...
  2. N

Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/MLM

Bounce Handler filters (recognizes) bounce e-mails that cannot be delivered for some reason. Fine. Then what does it do the the recognitions? Does it update the list on the server? I have the following different bounce types received in Mail: I have changed my email address to...
  3. N

List History Disappeared!

Today I contacted ISP. My list is true opt-in, but some complaints causing my single email to be blocked at the ISP level. ISP, after sending them our email, said we are good and released the block, now and in the future. However... All I did was clear the x-marks for the recipients, write...
  4. N

Server Eyeballs

First, I guess my server is also my ISP? Asking about three so-called server complaints from aol; my server simply said, "no big deal", checked cause, and said my account is not blocked. However, he would not commit to any guidelines as to maximum amounts per day or hour. He did say...
  5. N

Connections Unexpectedly Closed by Mail Server

Using MaxBulk Mailer 7.6 US on a Mac OS X 10.6.3 I am now getting, almost repeatedly the Connections Unexpectedly Closed notice. This is new. No other "simultaneous connections" as admonished. Settings: Authentication is ESMTP SMTP host is mail.servername.net Delivery is checked...
  6. N

Link sent is "Not Found" (Just fixed.)

Test email fine, but link response gives the following: "The requested URL/Outreach/lm/lm.php was not found on this server." "Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." FYI Comment: We fixed the problem by putting the...
  7. N

SpamCheck -- Unsubscribe is bad in signature and body?

SpamCheck states that Unsubscribe tag is bad in the signature (aka, footer) and body? Where is the best place to put the Unsubscribe tag?
  8. N

Cannot find instructions on unsubscribe setup.

From our own MacPro where our list is stored, we wish to email to members of our association, of which we, of course, are also a full member. We are not using our website, but we wish to have an "unsubscribe" on our email. Apparently MLM needs activated somehow, but your link states in the...
  9. N

Can color of a link to url be different than blue?

Is it possible to change the default color for a link to a url?
  10. N

SMTP Server and ISP Questions

We have not emailed from our list yet. We do not want to take any chances we are not getting the "very best" or "optimal" setup for this process. We are a small business. We have three web sites running with our ISP. We use our ISP for outgoing and Comcast for incoming, we think, or visa...
  11. N

Beginner Needs Consultant for MBM

We seek a phone consultant for simple one page flyer setup.
  12. N

New Purchase Question

I had downloaded MaxBulk Mailer, then purchased the Ultimate Email Tool Kit which includes several other programs. If using the same original download of just MaxBulk Mailer, and no other software downloads, do the other programs included with Ultimate Email Tool Kit automatically get populated...
  13. N

Purchase without using online intermediary like PayPal

I once found PayPal dangerous with their double charging mistake. Never, ever again will I pay through any on-line intermediary paying group. I can only pay via talking with a human being and giving my CC number over the phone. Will this be possible. Is there any way I can purchase software...