Search results

1. N

Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/MLM

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML We did what you suggested (already done above a prior time) this second time and we received the following: Not Found The requested URL /outreach/lm/lm.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was...
  2. N

Exporting Recipients Data

When we select remote list, there are no lists. Does this mean our list is local and not on our web site? If it is local. Does that mean we have a file with the unsubscribes so noted? Where is this file stored? What is its name? A while back we installed MLM and whatever that did, it was...
  3. N

Exporting Recipients Data

Our data was originally uploaded to our website located at our ISP. In MaxBulk Mailer we see a Recipients listing on our monitor. We used MLM and are not sure if the web list is updated. If we export, is the data coming from our website or locally? How do we know if our website data is...
  4. N

We do not understand. Why did you ask what "is our MLM URL"? Our problem: Why do we get this error message: "the URL is not valid. Error #403: Forbidden (http://www.OurAddress.com/ListFileName/lm/lm.php)". Thanks. We really need to update our list to move on. I guess we can...
  5. N

---Under "Preferences/General/Remote List field" it is: http://www.Address.com/ListName/lm/lm.php ---Then, under MLM Installation it has a field for "Web:" which we have filled in as: http://www.Address.com Under, "How to Install MLM On Your Server" it just wants the website, not...
  6. N

Using Mac OS X Version 10.6.3 with MaxBulk Mailer 7.6 and eMail Bounce Handler 3.7.3, this happened: We did exactly what you suggested. Everything seemed to work fine up until we went to the recipient's Upload to MLM in MaxBulk Mailer, then we received "the URL is not valid. Error #403...
  7. N

Bounce Handler filters (recognizes) bounce e-mails that cannot be delivered for some reason. Fine. Then what does it do the the recognitions? Does it update the list on the server? I have the following different bounce types received in Mail: I have changed my email address to...
  8. N

List History Disappeared!

Excellent. Back to normal. Thanks. We should have known unchecking wipes out history. If there are others like me, maybe a warning that unchecking destroys list's history. Delivery is now going again after connection logs dragged to list.
  9. N

We needed to send a test email to our ISP. We unchecked all the recipients on our list, then added the email of our support ISP. When we rechecked our recipients our history of who we sent our email to was gone. We have MLM on our website, within the actual site folder, which is hosted by...
  10. N

Today I contacted ISP. My list is true opt-in, but some complaints causing my single email to be blocked at the ISP level. ISP, after sending them our email, said we are good and released the block, now and in the future. However... All I did was clear the x-marks for the recipients, write...
  11. N

Connections Unexpectedly Closed by Mail Server

Continuing... If I hit "Resume" and if my group size is 10, and since the warning states "one or more were unexpectedly closed by your mail server" if it were just one, does that mean that all ten were "not delivered" if I hit the "Resume" button? If so, then should I make my group size...
  12. N

Server Eyeballs

First, I guess my server is also my ISP? Asking about three so-called server complaints from aol; my server simply said, "no big deal", checked cause, and said my account is not blocked. However, he would not commit to any guidelines as to maximum amounts per day or hour. He did say...
  13. N

SMTP & MAxprog

I use my ISP who apparently hosts my web sites. I called and they would not give me a maximum number per day or per hour. If I can send 1,000 per day I would be totally happy. Maybe I do not have a "package" as you refer?
  14. N

Connections Unexpectedly Closed by Mail Server

Using MaxBulk Mailer 7.6 US on a Mac OS X 10.6.3 I am now getting, almost repeatedly the Connections Unexpectedly Closed notice. This is new. No other "simultaneous connections" as admonished. Settings: Authentication is ESMTP SMTP host is mail.servername.net Delivery is checked...
  15. N

SMTP & MAxprog

What is a good server if I wish to send about 1,000 per day? However, I can get by with 500 or less if that is a better solution?
  16. N

Cannot find instructions on unsubscribe setup.

I did not convert to MySQL yet and decided to run my first broadcast. It went very well, BUT...see my post at: http://www.maxprog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3070 it seems my ISP blocked my transmissions? Would switching to MySQL lessen the chances of this happening? Also, what can I...
  17. N

SpamCheck -- Unsubscribe is bad in signature and body?

Thanks. I knew that was a good result. Your help on this was excellent.
  18. N

Recommended Host for 5000 Contact Email List

Do I need MaxBulk Mailer host? I use version 7.6-US Pro - Registered on Mac OS 10.6.3 Snow Leopard/2.8Ghz and apparently my "broadcast" was stopped after sending 1,199, 5 per group [Interval: 00:05:00] in past two days. Message I received was: Re: [ISP name #1662215] [SCOMP] EMAIL FEEDBACK...
  19. N

Link sent is "Not Found" (Just fixed.)

Test email fine, but link response gives the following: "The requested URL/Outreach/lm/lm.php was not found on this server." "Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." FYI Comment: We fixed the problem by putting the...
  20. N

Can color of a link to url be different than blue?

I tried, but doing so just gave "idle" as the response. Also, once again, if not a busy site, although I am "responsible" for my decision, other than the password benefit of mySQL and ability to change link color, any other disadvantages. Speed is not a problem thus far.