Search results

1. skullmonkey

I get error on my mailing server...

For some time I get error on my mailing server. Its a server for that purpose but I get this randomly. It starts sending then stops. I tried different settings but still same. Here is what I get in Delivery section: Any thought which way should I search for the problem? Thanks, Gorast
  2. skullmonkey

Presale question

My friend want to get Maxbulk mailer but he see that the latest version is x.x.9 so he is worried that if he gets it now, he will need to pay again in near future. Can you tell me what should I tell him? Thanks, S@
  3. skullmonkey

Emails dont get recieved only from Maxbulk Mailer

Hi, I dont know what happened but emails stop getting received for some time but only when sending them from MaxBulk Mailer. When I send them using same server from Thunderbird, Outlook Express and their webmail, and the emails are received. I tested to multiple services, Google, Yahoo, t-home...
  4. skullmonkey

Someone please help with the Delivery log

Hi, suddenly I don't get emails delivered. Here is the Delivery report: [01] 6/26 09:37:31 ~ Opening connection for delivery... [01] 6/26 09:37:31 ~ Connecting to glass.arvixe.com Port:25 [02] 6/26 09:37:34 ~ Opening connection for delivery... [02] 6/26 09:37:34 ~ Connecting to...
  5. skullmonkey

MBM cannot send vrom SMTP with certificate

Hey, it is set to ESMTP. Tried all of the Authentication settings and non of them works. What do try next? Thanks, S@
  6. skullmonkey

MBM cannot send vrom SMTP with certificate

Hi, I'm trying to send mails from my new account but I get password error. When I set up mail using thunderbird it works fine but on the start I need to confirm the certificate. How can this be fixed in MBM? Thanks, skullmonkey
  7. skullmonkey

Random recieves when sending to large list

Yes. All done, all successful.
  8. skullmonkey

Random recieves when sending to large list

Hi, something weird is happening. For some time if I send to 20 people, they get the mail good. If I add them to a list of 500 they randomly get the mail. Only 3-4 get the mail, and the rest don't. What might be the problem? I have dedicated SMTP server that is used for bulk mailings. Thanks...
  9. skullmonkey

Mails sent but not realy sent?

Thanks! S@
  10. skullmonkey

Mails sent but not realy sent?

Hi, I think there was a topic on this, but I couldn't find it. This is only informational... since I don't think last time we found solution to this. Here is the situation. After numerous of mails sent, suddenly the mails don't get delivered. They are marked as sent, they are actually sent but...
  11. skullmonkey

Unsubscribing help

I'm getting amazed of this app every day I use it :D Thanks, S@
  12. skullmonkey

Error trying to unsubscribe

Yes. Just created a list and no errors. Added new recepients - no error. Checked from MBM and it shows fine. Thanks, S@
  13. skullmonkey

Please help me figure MLM out :D

That was easy :D Thanks, S@
  14. skullmonkey

Unsubscribing help

I figure that out but how can I format that? I need on another language and different sentence. Thanks, S@
  15. skullmonkey

Getting info syntax line not secured

Hi stanbusk, what exactly should I ask from my host department? Is it a string in php.ini that I should change...? Thanks, S@
  16. skullmonkey

Please help me figure MLM out :D

Hi stanbusk, 1. Is there a way not to loose the select status? 2. What should I do when someone unsubscribe, just to mark it as unsubscribe and not remove/delete it from the list? Thanks, S@
  17. skullmonkey

MLM version: 3.1 MBM version: 8.4.3 Yes, I select list before sending.
  18. skullmonkey

Unsubscribing help

Yes ;D This is MLM forum :D S@
  19. skullmonkey

Hi, when I click the Unsubscribe link I get the error message . but I can see the email in my list. and then I get response to my email: Solution?