Search results

1. S

MLM Database problem

Database errors I tried to upload the file to my database via the file upload script. The process timed out. After about 10 minutes I get these emails with the errors described in the previous post. The database got only partially populated. Out of 30000 only about 3700 or so emails got...
  2. S

Problem with uploading a big list to MLM Pro

It was a text file with only email ids. I opened it in Excel created the other columns firstname, lastname, company,email and saved it as tab file. This is the file I am using. Is it the correct way?
  3. S

Execution time When we use the upload list form to upload the list there is information there saying that the php interperter on the server has execution time of 1800 seconds. That should be more than enough. Then why the timeout. Also noticed that the emails which were uploade into the...
  4. S

MLM Database problem

I am getting the following errors (sent via email to me): File access problem! Can't open Queue directory Error Selecting Database Please help
  5. S

I am trying to upload a 30000 email list to MLM pro. I tried text file and the upload only managed 3000 names. I moved to mysql database and again it took only about 5000. The operation seems to time out. Is this the problem? What is the solution to this? How can I upload the whole list...