Search results

1. I

How to remove adresses from black listing automatically?

Hi Stan, I added a list of people in the black listing but now I want to remove them. Is there a way to do it automatically as I would like to avoid the long process of delete them one by one. if not, my a suggestion would be to include a "remove from black list" button in the next upgrade...
  2. I

How to reopen a statistic log file in MBM?

Hi Stan, I just got a system crash during an email sending. Hopefullly, the application restarted well and all the deliveries were completed. However I can't see in the statistic window the interrupted sending n°XXX. It's still into the application folder/deliveries. But even if I relauch...
  3. I

Erreur #500 : Internal Server Error

Hi Stan, I tried to reinstall MLM manually but I have a error message stating : Erreur #500 : Internal Server Error (http://www.insomnia-sales.com/lm/lm.php ... ml&lang=fr What's the deal to solve this ? Thanks in advance. Luc
  4. I

can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my server

Hi Stan, Sill on my mlm vs server problem... Trying to solve this, I tried to delete the lm folder from my server to reinstall everything clean. But surprisingly, I have an error message when I attempt to do it : Impossible de supprimer le fichier...
  5. I

error when connecting to server to update the statistics !

Hi Stan, I'm just realizing that I do not have anymore the file "deliveries" that should be located in "Library/ApplicationSupport/Maxprog/MaxBulkMailer/Deliveries/Deliveries.log" Is there a way to get it back and could it probably solve my server error pb ? Thanks in advance. Luc
  6. I

Images downloading trouble from MBM to Apple Mail !!!

Hello ! First of all congratulation for your product as it's going to save my days... and nights ! Using the trial version for test as I'm on the edge to buy it, I'm just facing a problem with Apple Mail. Indeed having created in MBM a message using a /HTML only/ script with online...