Search results

1. I

How to remove adresses from black listing automatically?

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Currently you created an "add to black list" button which works from any other lists (let's name them A, B, C, etc..). It's great to add several addresses at once from list C to the black list. But how can I manage if - being working on list C - I want to remove...
  2. I

How to reopen a statistic log file in MBM?

Yes it is the delivery number in the left panel. But it's not only about the number itself. It's about the whole statistic report. The number has disappeared passing directly from 251 to 253. I reloaded MBM several times but it seems it just can't find this missing statistic report anymore.
  3. I

How to remove adresses from black listing automatically?

Hi Stan, I added a list of people in the black listing but now I want to remove them. Is there a way to do it automatically as I would like to avoid the long process of delete them one by one. if not, my a suggestion would be to include a "remove from black list" button in the next upgrade...
  4. I

How to reopen a statistic log file in MBM?

Hi Stan, I just got a system crash during an email sending. Hopefullly, the application restarted well and all the deliveries were completed. However I can't see in the statistic window the interrupted sending n°XXX. It's still into the application folder/deliveries. But even if I relauch...
  5. I

can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my server

Re: can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my serve Sorry... it's MLM v.2.2.3 that was previously installed. Luc
  6. I

Erreur #500 : Internal Server Error

Hi Stan, I was just asking to get the "usual" path when the lm folder is upload to a ftp server.. Anyway, yes, I tried 777, 775, 755 and the answer is still the same. Luc
  7. I

Hi Stan, I tried to chmod the LM folder in every suggested ways but still without success ! I keep on having the internal server address error. Could you please precise once again what should the correct path be to target the lm.php file ? Thanks. Luc
  8. I

Re: can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my serve it's the version 7.8
  9. I

Re: can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my serve Yes but I still and always have the below error message : And whatever I tried manually or with your command, it always ends with this message.
  10. I

Re: can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my serve Thanks but I already tried and nothing happened : see below : http://insomnia-sales.com/oldlm/lm/lm.php?cmd=uninstall&pwd=password "oldlm" is the filecase that I've created on my server to store apart the old version "lm" that I...
  11. I

Hi Stan, I tried to reinstall MLM manually but I have a error message stating : Erreur #500 : Internal Server Error (http://www.insomnia-sales.com/lm/lm.php ... ml&lang=fr What's the deal to solve this ? Thanks in advance. Luc
  12. I

Re: can't delete "by delivery/index.html" file from my serve Hi Stan, Where must I run this command ? In my ftp tool application or in MBM ? Thanks.
  13. I

Hi Stan, Sill on my mlm vs server problem... Trying to solve this, I tried to delete the lm folder from my server to reinstall everything clean. But surprisingly, I have an error message when I attempt to do it : Impossible de supprimer le fichier...
  14. I

error when connecting to server to update the statistics !

Hi Stan, I'm just realizing that I do not have anymore the file "deliveries" that should be located in "Library/ApplicationSupport/Maxprog/MaxBulkMailer/Deliveries/Deliveries.log" Is there a way to get it back and could it probably solve my server error pb ? Thanks in advance. Luc
  15. I

How to import from Apple Mail?

but how do you create a "root folder"? Sorry to wake up this old post... but how do you create a "root folder"? Is it by creating it at the "disk" level ?
  16. I

Images downloading trouble from MBM to Apple Mail !!!

Thanks for the advice ! I don't think I'm behind a router as it works properly with QXP but I'll check again the image format ! Thanks for your prompt answer. :)
  17. I

Images downloading trouble from MBM to Apple Mail !!!

Hello ! First of all congratulation for your product as it's going to save my days... and nights ! Using the trial version for test as I'm on the edge to buy it, I'm just facing a problem with Apple Mail. Indeed having created in MBM a message using a /HTML only/ script with online...