Search results

1. M

single_fixed.php

And before when I tried to use the sub-fixed.php on my site - there was other code that popped up - that wasn't in the demo - can you tell what that is - and do I need it or can it be removed. 8)
  2. M

single_fixed.php

I want to give clients the choice of either sub/unsub from a mess - or clicking on the link and directing them to my site - so they can look at it - and decide if they want to sub/unsub - from there - using the sub-fixed.php - attached to the site. _________________
  3. M

mlm/mlm.php

I've done everything that I can possibly think of to complete this problem - the above URL in the script - to subscribe/unsubscribe - states that it is not on the server. I've also updated the settings to see if that would work - and it didn't. Whether this is for a email or MaxMailer message...
  4. M

2 ?'s

1. When I deliver a message out to multi clients and using the text template to subscribe - how do I change the [EMAIL] - opt-in - to each client in the message. 2. I have Adobe GoLive - and read the html for the subscribe & upload list - I have FTP in my GoLive - does the upload file upload...
  5. M

Importing Images/Pictures

How can I center a image/pic within the text/html format - the image I'm using as an attachment defaults to the left side of the message.[/img]
  6. M

Subscibe/Unscribe - Confirmation & email Bouncer

Where do I place all the above info in my messages?