Search results

1. K

Messages sent without content

You have not explained why my MaxBulk Mailer copy is in demo mode, you just gave a link to an order version. You wrote - "You have to use 8.5. It is available here." I've installed the order version, but puzzled why I get a message saying I'm using version 8.5.0 and 8.5.2 is a free upgrade...
  2. K

Messages sent without content

This has just happened to me for over 200 emails. Have you checked the program has not reverted to DEMO mode, as mine has. NOT HAPPY!
  3. K

NOT HAPPY - Version has now reverted to demo mode

I've downloaded all the updates I'm entitled to. I have not bought an update plan as I have paid to use the program some time back. Why has my MBM 8.5.1 reverted to demo mode and say this it is unregistered? I registered this program ages ago.
  4. K

Allow subscribers to update their details

You have a link to 'Update preferences' on the email shown at the link below http://www.maxprog.com/site/blog/post.php?id=476 How do you use this facility?
  5. K

2006: MySQL server has gone away

I have not changed anything and my SQL forum works fine, so why this? 2006: MySQL server has gone away
  6. K

Error 406 on 'Upload list to MLM"

Ok, I'll try this.
  7. K

Working with dates

I've see all that. What was missing was how to work with dates.
  8. K

http://www.*my site*/lm/lm.php Everything else works fine. No interval set. It fails straight away.
  9. K

Working with dates

Thanks, Is all this listed somewhere?
  10. K

Using 'Upload to MLM'
  11. K

File is text and in the correct order and delimiter format. I get a fail message 406 'Not acceptable' [web address of lm.php].
  12. K

Working with dates

In most other programs I use like Filemaker, you can use GetCurrentDate() to get the system date to work with in calculations. I just want... If [membership date] < CURRENT DATE "Your membership has expired" Else "" Or better still... If [membership date] < CURRENT DATE-14 "Your membership...
  13. K

Cannot order lists in date order

I've had to export a duplicate data field in a different date format.
  14. K

Working with dates

No what I need is how to get today's date into the statement. Like... IF [join date] < [TODAY] = membership expired or even better: IF [join date] < [TODAY-14] = 2 weeks until you membership expires.
  15. K

Yes.
  16. K

Working with dates

Yes, and yes.
  17. K

But the dates I have are not in that format. So how do I order my lists?
  18. K

Working with dates

I did have but I now want to change thing to work on a date. I want to show a block of text if the date field is less than today's date.
  19. K

I have the tags selected as 'date' before I import my list, but I cannot order the list in date order. I need dates as 14-01-15 (14th Jan 2015) in date order, but it orders as text as in. 02-03-15 03-01-14 05-09-13 etc
  20. K

Working with dates

Can you explain how I work with dates in an IF statement. I can't seem to get it to work. What I need to to change text based on whether a date is less than today's date.