Search results

1. luctrudel

Keyboard Shortcuts

Hello Stan, I didn't how to formulate this to search if a post already exists for this so I just went in and created a new topic. Is there a way to use keyboard keys to move from one contact info card to the next? I tried page down and page up intuitively but it didn't work. Perhaps there is...
  2. luctrudel

Subscribe Forms in HTML folder

Hello Again Stan, Don't mean to barrage you with tons of questions but then again I have been accumulating these for a while and I do appreciate your help in resolving these. Concerning the included Subscribe Forms in the html folder, I have succeeded in doing the minor changes to the...
  3. luctrudel

Subscribe Forms in HTML folder

Hello Again Stan, Don't mean to barrage you with tons of questions but then again I have been accumulating these for a while and I do appreciate your help in resolving these. Concerning the included Subscribe Forms in the html folder, I have succeeded in doing the minor changes to the...
  4. luctrudel

Change maxbulk mailer from french to english

Hello Stan, If I would like to change software from french to english. How do I do that? Also, How do I get to use the spam checker? I watched one of your tutorial video and in there the mbm had a logo for spamchecker. That logo is not in my version and when i try to select under...
  5. luctrudel

suggestion: save from maxbulk mailer directly to remote list

Hello again, Would it be possible to be albe to save changes from and to a remote list directly in maxbulk mailer. thank You Luc
  6. luctrudel

suggestion: switch between multiple remote lists quickly

Hello Stan, I have a suggestion. I would like to be able to switch between multiple remote lists quickly. Right now I have to switch by going into preferences (options) and -general- change url, each time Thank You for taking note Luc
  7. luctrudel

problem with french accents

Using remote list with accents, I have a problem with lists that have accents as they appear with little squares in lieu of accents. I'm dealing with many names with accents so it is annoying. What should be my encoding settings? Thanks
  8. luctrudel

subscribe page for my website

What do I need to change on the template or the html page to put up a page to accept new users that want to join my mailing list? I don't know exactly how to change the html or if I have to add my own code or what? I have tried to modify the subscribe_single_selection.php page but with no...