Search results

1. E

Update auf 8.1

Hi Stan, unfortunately i did not get any answer to my last two mails. So I try it this way At Nov 16th I payed with paypal the upgrade from Maxbulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8. Unfortunately I had a crash with my computer in that time which resulted in loss of any e-mail in those days and probably the...
  2. E

Error message on subcription process

Hi Stan, when trying to subscribe, I suddenly get the following error message: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting ')' in /mnt/web8/43/12/5808312/htdocs/inhypnos/mlm/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php on line 21" I didn't change anything for the last weeks. Anything worked...
  3. E

MLM doesnt check for double recipients?

Hi Stan, I have just got the message that a person has subscribed to one of my lists who has already subscribed earlier. The same name, the same email-adress. Doesn't MLM check if an email-adress is already in the list? MBM does! But it would of cause more convenient if the customer did know...
  4. E

MaxBulk Mailer changes all Links - Oh help me!

Hi Stan, I have just sent a newsletter to my clients and what happened is, that the program automatically changed any hyperlink of that newsletter to the list of recipients!! On whatever link the recepient clicks he gets as result the mlm-list!! That will probably cause much indignance...
  5. E

MLM doesn't work

Hi Stan, I've worked through it as much as I could, but I don't get mlm to work. I used the install tool of MBM and anything runs without any problem. As far as I can judge, any file and folder is on my server (http://www.inhypnos.de/mlm/lm). One can find the subscription site and fill in...