Search results

1. E

Update auf 8.1

Excuse me, Stan! Sometimes those things are too confusing for me. Thanks, Elmar
  2. E

Update auf 8.1

Hi Stan, unfortunately i did not get any answer to my last two mails. So I try it this way At Nov 16th I payed with paypal the upgrade from Maxbulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8. Unfortunately I had a crash with my computer in that time which resulted in loss of any e-mail in those days and probably the...
  3. E

Error message on subcription process

That's it! Now it works again. Many thanks, Elmar
  4. E

Here they are: <?php $mlm_debug = False; if ( $mlm_debug ) { error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors','on'); } else { error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE); ini_set('display_errors','off'); } if ( isset( $_REQUEST['cmd'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['cmd'] ) ) { $cmd = $_REQUEST['cmd']...
  5. E

Okay, but what does that mean in consequence for me? In fact a closing bracket is not correct there, as my comparison with the file "subscribe_single_selection.php" shows. This file works without any complexes. In my eyes it is a wrong error code (although, of cause, it must have its reason)...
  6. E

Hi Stan, when trying to subscribe, I suddenly get the following error message: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting ')' in /mnt/web8/43/12/5808312/htdocs/inhypnos/mlm/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php on line 21" I didn't change anything for the last weeks. Anything worked...
  7. E

MLM doesnt check for double recipients?

Soooo... I did the process of renaming and deleting all related files from the server a few times. Now it seems that it works again. Strange, but - are also only people, isn't it? Thanks, Elmar
  8. E

I don't get that work. The renaming works, but ... The only subscription form that I use is the file: "subscribe_single_fixed.php" In this file I have changed the $list ="list1" to $list ="NEW-LISTNAME" in the following line: if ( isset( $_REQUEST['list'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['list'] ) ) {...
  9. E

As far as I remember it by changing the subscribe_single_fixed.php. Maybe that I missed changing some important commands there? If that is necessary, can you tell me at which rows, at which points I have to adjust the list? I am not so skilled with all the commands that are important. Elmar
  10. E

Yes, that`t how it should be. Which thing could I have made wrong that it doesn't work with my list? What I did, I changed the name from list 1 to one that makes more sense for the customer. But that sould not have caused such a change in the checking also? Elmar
  11. E

Hi Stan, I have just got the message that a person has subscribed to one of my lists who has already subscribed earlier. The same name, the same email-adress. Doesn't MLM check if an email-adress is already in the list? MBM does! But it would of cause more convenient if the customer did know...
  12. E

MaxBulk Mailer changes all Links - Oh help me!

Yep! Now that works too. Thanks for help.
  13. E

I have reinstalled the lm.php file, and now the list is available in mbm again!! But I still get an error message with the adress: http://www.mydomain.com/lm/lm.php?cmd=list
  14. E

Yes, okay. Then I get an error message from my browser, something like: "error - command 'lists' not supported"(translation from German, I use a German version and don't know what exactly the English one woud say).
  15. E

I am not sure if I do that correctly. I have tried the command as you have written it. I have tried it with the whole adress http://... and I have tried both with using my email-adress and password instead of "=email_addr" and "=password". Whatever I do I get an error message. In case of full...
  16. E

Yes, the subscription works. I got a subscription this morning and tried myself just now. No problem. When I have installed the new list, a few days before the list was in the remote funktion of mbm. Meanwhile I have not worked with it, but when I started today to look for the name of a new...
  17. E

Okay so far, but: now I have changed the name of the list to "inhypnos-newsletter" (from "list1") in the "subscribe_single_fixed.php file". Unfortunately the list does not show up in the romote List of mbm. The list is uploaded and people can subscribe and unsubscribe. The adress of the url is...
  18. E

Okay, all the strange characters are added for tracking purposes. And I see that Styled Text is more convenient because it shows the normal short links. How will people get the mail who only receive Plain Text mails? I suppose they still get the long (and then confusing) version, isn't it?
  19. E

okay, so far. I have reinstalled mlm manually. And now I get results for the remote list in MBM. That works. And how can I change the name of the list (now: list1) to a name that makes sense vor the custumer when he gets the confirmation? I had changed that in the "subscribe_single_fixed.php...
  20. E

Okay then. What can have been made wrong with the installation? MBM is selfinstalling. I have checked all parameters in the preferences and (so far) I cannot find anything that could be wrong. MLM is also mostly installed automatically from MBM. Whatever I could check (as a normal layman user)...