Search results

1. C

Cannot open MaxBulk 8.7 DMG

The mailer asks to download the update, update is downloaded and saved on Mac OS Mojave, but the DMG file cannot be opened. Unrecognizable format.
  2. C

can't unsubscibe emails from remote text imported list in ML

Yes -- exactly I have an email such as, [email protected] which will never compare successfully to [email protected] I am sure that is the problem. So - I can uninstall the lists, and start over, making sure that all emails are lowercase only. I tried to use MySQL but that is useless...
  3. C

Idea Actually -- it looks like all parameters and changed to lowercase, however, the IMPORT function must be missing that change to lowercase. So - unless the script is updated to also put all email fields to lower case on import, we need to make sure that the file we upload to the imports...
  4. C

Can't unsubscribe also I have this same issue. Here are the steps I took: Using MaxBulk - exported a list to a text file Transferred this text file to the import dir in MLM Ran the upload list process mlm.php?cmd=import&list=list1[;list2;...]&pwd=password&action=update|overwrite...
  5. C

SpamHaus

Thanks OK - I figured it out. It must be that for a long time I was actually not fully authenticating and sending through my ISP mail server! It also must be that this ISP is tightening down and enforcing authentication for sending. As I read the log more carefully I found out what was...
  6. C

SpamHaus

I have been using MaxBulk Mailer for a while, however, my last mailing would not go out. I now receive a message from the mail server "JunkMail rejected - " followed by my external IP address, my internal NAT address and the next line which states that address is in an RBL. A URL is...