Search results

1. H

Scheduled deposit every two weeks not being applied

I have a number of scheduled payments in the Scheduler that are programmed to repeat every two weeks. They are being applied once a month. I tried making one of them repeat every week but it was still applied once every month. It is as if the Repeat selector is not working.
  2. H

Just a thought

The merge and batch facilities changes are very welcome. I find this facility very useful. Scheduler details One of the problems I had with the Scheduler was that was no indication of the payee for scheduled payments. As an example, I donate to a number of charities and I used the...
  3. H

iCash V5

Let me say that I am impressed with the improvements made in V5. The merge facility for Accounts, Categories and Contacts appears to be well implemented as is the instant query for items selected in the Overview. I look forward to improvements in the future transaction entry system but at...
  4. H

iCash - First impressions

I have just moved to a Mac and have ported the data from Quicken on Windows to iCash on the Mac. Moving the data from Quicken for Windows [with no apparent export to Qif facility on my version of Quicken] to iCash was difficult but I am satisfied with the result. Perhaps others would have...