Search results

1. D

using special email address for bounces

thank you ! this will work and actually i could use the same address to send from without a separate one to send a different in the reply to field use rules ...to keep your inbox from getting overrun with bounces not that it matters to process bounces since your program goes through but...
  2. D

processing bounces with mysql

thank you Stan for reply ..... i found that in listmessenger i'm able to paste a list of email addresses separated by commas and remove them i have no interest in keeping these emails on file or in database just want them out once they bounce turns out that if we don't process bounces i'm...
  3. D

processing bounces with mysql

Stan or anyone is there a way for me to have this exported list of bounces remove the addresses from mysql mailing list? i am not a database person so i'm basically wondering if someone can tell me what the query would be to do this also since MaxProg is the greatest at Mail software maybe...
  4. D

using special email address for bounces

Stan can you please tell me what the best way of managing bounces is with your tool? i have set up a separate email account for the bounces to go to now this email address has to be the From address yes? then i can use the one that will never change as the reply to? will that work ...
  5. D

Feature Request Custom Headers

header thank you Stan for the reply ! i thought that the headers were to help make the message less likely to be caught by a spam filter making it more legit i guess ....so it doesn't help it get delivered any better? just leave all the headers blank then is ok ? just want to make sure...
  6. D

Feature Request Custom Headers

please help so we can have easier time with headers i switch between just using a standard and kind of generic set of headers for the emails i send so i don't have to switch depending on what company newsletter i'm sending is this a bad idea? how important are email headers and should i...