Search results

1. B

in Mod-recipient data; MP deleted saved values, duped field

in modify records - max pro - 1) duplicated the name of one field - and named the next field the same - changing no data in the field - only the name of the field 2) all data I had modified in the session was redacted/ deleted - violating the normal method of the panels operating code...
  2. B

gmail conversion by ISP fries our universe

"from" field: [email protected] this is different to the username - [email protected] (dslextreme is our ISP, using gmail servers now - they changed over 2 weeks ago) When the email is sent, the recipient sees [email protected] When they hit reply, the correct "reply to"...
  3. B

Thanks - the SSL setting works better, but we are still getting problems with our tests to known email addresses - lots of failed ones, which do send when tried again. Any further thoughts? Another problem is that the "from" email address does not show correctly - it displays as the gmail...
  4. B

Gmail settings - continuing problems we are continuing to have problems sending emails - sporadic, and requires multiple resends. Do you know the SSL level we should use? We have tried all different versions, but with no real improvement yet. Anything else you can think of? We tried...
  5. B

Previously, we had a variety of problems with our ISP, even after verifying that we were on the "white list" - more or less got th eMax Pro to work. We have now hit a brick wall, thick and solid, made my google, and it has shut us down again - thwarted our commerce as the perfect storm melts...
  6. B

apply value to selection

home for the blind I will check in later today javascript:emoticon(':shock:')
  7. B

apply value to selection

search, concatenation, apply values yes to 5.7.3 I figured concatenation was not yet possible - would be great I do not see "Search" as a pull down option under 'Edit' - the other detail previously noted on apply values is also something I have not been able to locate under the Edit menu. I...
  8. B

apply value to selection

apply value to range I selected a group of records and went to the edit menu - there was no selection in the edit menu that appeared to allow me to edit the values or a apply a value to the selection in a given field what function in the pull down menu is used for this. Second point...
  9. B

apply value to selection

example: the current list I am working on has a tag field that contains a value to identify the recipients market segment - eg architect vs developer naturally, I want to code the email with slightly different positioning depending on the segment So, lets say that I select records=ARCH...
  10. B

apply value to selection

tags - list management Actually Stan what I am referring to is being able to append values to a field, that your program calls "TAGS" which by default displays as OPT1,2,3, etc. We were rushed to get our first promo out, and now that I understand your architecture better, I am thinking...
  11. B

apply value to selection

In managing names and tracking values related to list records there appears to be key features that I was hoping ( and preying) may be in this code. I realize this is not filemaker or 4D, but this would really help. Number One - mission critical: Ability to apply a value to records in...
  12. B

Error code -103

-103 log update we checked with the ISP - and there is no apparent problem there here is the log - any idea what all this means? javascript:emoticon(':cry:') 01] 7/15 21:13:30 ~ Status: Opening connection for delivery... [01] 7/15 21:13:30 --> Connecting socket [1] with 5 entries to...
  13. B

Error code -103

We are executing a 500ish send - spaced 30 seconds - each time the system executes - it displays a -103 error code it appears that the emails are going out - though I am not 100% on that - but 2 testers embedded were received What does this error code mean? thanks We also...