Search results

1. F

Plain text is the only format OK... I MUST send web page

It looks like a previous post in september.... But the solution found was with HTML ... And I MUST send a web page... And NO NO NO Way with MBM ! I have lost 6 hours today turning around on all the ways (I tested my mailer, the smtp account, all the parameters... "everything") up to noticing...
  2. F

Increase number of fields

Hello, I want to use MBM to manage all my contacts... But with all the info I want to store, I need some 40 fields, and even 50 or 60 to be quiet for the future (there are presently 20 fields) Do you think that evolution is possible, and is yes, when could you plan to do it ? Big thanks ...
  3. F

Importing persons

Hello, I want to use MBM to manage all my contacts... BUT, but, but, I have frequently to add in the data base some persons who are already in the database, for instance: * I want to add the fact they have made a new workshop * Or some new infos have to be added *... Then, during the import...
  4. F

Use the on site MLM DataBase TOGETHER with other uses

Hello, I am new with MaxBulk Mailer and MLM. I am presently designing a dynamic site where registered people will be able to : * Register for workshops ( then in the database there will be some other tables, at least to describe the workshops and the registrations) * access some other private...
  5. F

Utiliser la BdD de MLM pour gérer d'autres info sur le site?

Bonjour, Je suis nouveau avec MaxBulk Mailer et avec MLM. Je suis en phase de design d'un site dynamique où les personnes enregistrées pourront : * s'inscrire à des stages (il y aura dans la BdD des infos sur les stages et les inscriptions, a priori dans d'autres tables complémentaires) *...
  6. F

Improvements for the people list

Hello, I am not english, I hope it will understandable. I feel I badly need these festures : * Better possibility of sorting the list, with several sorting criteria (as in excel, or in all software now) AND a "save" button for these sorting criteras.. .As I have many mixed sub-lists in the...
  7. F

difference between selected and activated AND SUGGESTIONS

I haven't find in the docs... But be be not well read ! My question (done from an exemple I am facing) : I have activated some 400 client out of 2000. MBM has sent 100 (trail limitatino, I have bought it), then now how can I sent to the 300 other clients ? If I select the "non sent"...
  8. F

Suggestion : More fields !

To avoid loading everytime my excel database, and also to have it on one place only, I would like to upload all my excel base into MBM, but in such case, I need 30 to 40... Lets say 50 more field to have them all ! Thnaks !
  9. F

How can I change port ?

Well, the title is explicit. I have downloaded the trial version. When sending a mail, it displays that the port is 25. but this port is not OK with my ISP... I haven't found where to change this port ! Thanks
  10. F

Need Infos before bying !

Hello, It is the only way I have found to connect with you ! Well, I have 2 pending questions, that need to be fixed before I feel like buying maxbulk (very nice software by the way ! ) : 1. is there any way to have categories (1 to plenty) associated with each contact, so that it is...
  11. F

2 main suggestions

Hello, I would be absolutely happy if these two features would be available : 1/ Create one software by mixing maxbulkmailer and Email bounce handler , so that the negative responses automaticcaly uncheck the bad addresses for the next mails ! I know your FAQ says it works manually...