Search results

1. E

MBM not sending emails through host SMTP

Here's the situation: I want to use my host provider's SMTP for sending emails from my desktop with MBM but my ISP is blocking port 25 so I am using port 2525. So I set it up and MBM is just lingering and not sending. Here's a log: Status: Opening connection for delivery... [01] 6/24...
  2. E

scheduling multiple messages from multiple emails

I am looking to work with a SMTP relay service and send 10,000 emails per day. However, hte 10,000 emails a day have a limit of 200 per email, i.e I must set up MBM to send 200 emails from 20 different addresses. is that possible? Thanks
  3. E

Looking for the complete package

Now that I have MBM I am looking to create EFFECTIVE email campaigns. What else do I need to have so I can track openings, handle the bounced mail etc. Please help
  4. E

Setting A sequence ???

I am currently using web based autoresponders for sending sequential emails i.e day 1, day 2 day 3 etc. I know maxbulk can send scheduled campaigns but can I get them in order and set it to send on certain days? Thanks
  5. E

What SMTP do you recommend?

I am new to MBM and I am looking for the best way to send several thousands of emails a day. I looked at rapidosmtp but it's no longer available. Is there an smtp provider out there that will not get me blacklisted and still send bulk emails?