Search results

1. M

No annual fee reminders please

Hi, I'm a fan of MaxBulkMailer. :D I would like not to be reminded about the annual fee upgrade every time I start Bulkmailer. Also not via email. How can I prevent this. I will continue to be a fan but I will never buy a annual contract. Sorry. Cheers, Marc
  2. M

Click Through and mailto: link is not working

Click Through and mailto: link is not working. All other links work with click through but openeing a mailto link not What can I do?
  3. M

[solved] PayPal link not working with MLM

Buy Now button is not working properly with MLM What can I do? grts Marc Had to convert some ASCII signs in the link Thanks
  4. M

Click through summing on 1

Hi, The click through summing in MLM is showing only '1 click, 1 unice' but there are 950 clickthrough actions of many different members. How can I see the summing of clickthrough in v8 like in the old versions(v5, v7)?
  5. M

exporting contacts

Hi, Is it possible to export contacts? Yes. But importing the list in Entourage needs a format with <[email protected]>. Without the <> the address is not recognised in Entourage. What can I do? Friendly greetings, Marc
  6. M

ssl not working

Hi, My ISP wants me to use SSL on port 587 but whatever SSL version(v2, etc) I try I can't connect to the smtp server. Authentication is OK but MaxBulkMailer hangs on searching the port. Normal(no SSL) connection is working OK. I checked the port# with the ISP. What could be the matter? regards...
  7. M

using ssl

Hi, My isp asks me to use ssl with a certain port number and wich ssl(v2 or v3) should I use? Where can I input the port number in MaxBulk Mailer? Kind Regards, Marc
  8. M

MLM results no longer listed

Hi, The deliveries are shown to the left but no results are listed anymore. Reloaded the lm files and CHMOD all to 775. Settings are OK. No results. Th app supp/ mbm / deliveries in the mac stop on 06-01-2010 after that no deliveries listed but o yes they were send. MLM is on in the prefs and...
  9. M

using delete mutiple emails

Hi, After some years of building on an email listing I now need to clean up a little. I used DELETE text file and drag/dropped it on MaxBulk Mailer. All addresses were cleaned up beautifully! Now I want to reimport the cleaned up list into Entourage, so I export from MaxBulk...
  10. M

adresslist not loaded

Hi, On re-opening a message the corresponding adresslist is not loaded. A list is loaded but not named after the saved one... If one wants to put another adress in the list the list is only for that message and not for the named/saved list. Could it be fixed in this way that a message...