Search results

1. M

No annual fee reminders please

Hmm, unchecked it already as I wrote. Still prompting me to update at startup every time.
  2. M

I spend time finding the option to deactivate the update prompt in the prefs. Can't find it. I can deactivate automatic search for updates which is and was deactivated. But I still get the prompt...
  3. M

Hi, I'm a fan of MaxBulkMailer. :D I would like not to be reminded about the annual fee upgrade every time I start Bulkmailer. Also not via email. How can I prevent this. I will continue to be a fan but I will never buy a annual contract. Sorry. Cheers, Marc
  4. M

Click Through and mailto: link is not working

Right 'Styled Text' Found this in lm.php /**************************************************************************** * Maxprog List Manager (MLM) * ------------------- * begin : Friday, Feb 09, 2007 * copyright...
  5. M

Maxprog 8.4.7 NL MLM unknown(don't see any version number anywhere) Using augmented text
  6. M

Click Through and mailto: link is not working. All other links work with click through but openeing a mailto link not What can I do?
  7. M

[solved] PayPal link not working with MLM

Buy Now button is not working properly with MLM What can I do? grts Marc Had to convert some ASCII signs in the link Thanks
  8. M

Click through summing on 1

Thanks for the update. All working fine! Regards Marc
  9. M

I attached a screendump of clickthrough items and of the same with summing clickthrough(only 1 count?)
  10. M

Hi, The click through summing in MLM is showing only '1 click, 1 unice' but there are 950 clickthrough actions of many different members. How can I see the summing of clickthrough in v8 like in the old versions(v5, v7)?
  11. M

exporting contacts

Thanks, It would be great if any or some update would also be considered for Max Bulk Mailer 7.9 Thanks again, Marc
  12. M

exporting contacts

Thanks for the reply. No not very often but...1000 times < and 1000 times > is a lot of work if it could be automated. The list in Bulkmailer is updated and the list in Entourage not. So that's why I want to export. I could forget Entourages list but new members of the list are coming in via...
  13. M

exporting contacts

Hi, Is it possible to export contacts? Yes. But importing the list in Entourage needs a format with <[email protected]>. Without the <> the address is not recognised in Entourage. What can I do? Friendly greetings, Marc
  14. M

ssl not working

Using TLS v1 exp and a different password Working now. For some reason things got messed up. Thanks for your time. Regards, Marc
  15. M

ssl not working

I tried all possible combinations.
  16. M

ssl not working

Hi, My ISP wants me to use SSL on port 587 but whatever SSL version(v2, etc) I try I can't connect to the smtp server. Authentication is OK but MaxBulkMailer hangs on searching the port. Normal(no SSL) connection is working OK. I checked the port# with the ISP. What could be the matter? regards...
  17. M

using ssl

Many thanks! A happy and scriptfull 2011
  18. M

using ssl

Hi, My isp asks me to use ssl with a certain port number and wich ssl(v2 or v3) should I use? Where can I input the port number in MaxBulk Mailer? Kind Regards, Marc
  19. M

MLM results no longer listed

Sorry Stan, Did all you suggested but newly send mail letters are not seen in mbm/mlm 7.6 Marc