Search results

1. Urban_Turban

Feedback / Request for additional function in next version of iCash

Not serious, but it would be a "Nice to have" - possibility to assign exchange-rate already in the Scheduler - As in is now, I can set up monthly transactions in the scheduler but when it's executed I will have to go in afterwards and manually fix the "rates" for all transactions that involves...
  2. Urban_Turban

Missing accounts in drop-down meny

Hi Stan - Today I upgraded to iCash version 7.8.1. After working with the new software for a few hours… When working in the transaction menu and trying to select an account from the “all_accounts” drop-down menu I noticed that not all accounts are listed… As far as I can tell , it seems like all...
  3. Urban_Turban

Damaged .dmg file?

The latest iCash Version (7.8.1) seems to be damaged... When I try to open it I get a warning "image not recognized". I'm running High Sierra on a Mac Book Pro, and my Wife who runs Mojave on a MacBook Air has the same problem... Is the latest version only for Catalina users or is there...
  4. Urban_Turban

Size of files...

Stan, I have been using iCash since 2005, and have over the years noticed that the size of a NEW iCash-file is being bigger and bigger.... I'm now at a point where I would like to start a new fresh iCash-file, so I create "New" and arrive at 24,7 MB, thus a basic file with no transaktions but...
  5. Urban_Turban

Missing icons and Off_set window

Has anyone noted problems with the "Accounts-window" and the "Scheduler-Window" ??? Editing CERTAIN files (one being complete new... drawn up from scratch) I'm missing the top row with the big fat green cross at the far left as well as the red, yellow & green dots... The only way to close the...
  6. Urban_Turban

Missing decimals..

Hi Stan, We have an iChash-file were we can't manage to get decimals displayed correctly. Most accounts are in €'s, but we have one account in Swedish crowns (SEK), and it refuses to display any them. What's even worse is that iCash seems to truncate the decimals !!!! This is really a pain...
  7. Urban_Turban

corrupt file... Or ?

Hi - I just tried to do an account statement dating back to 2006. There seems to be some serious "quirks" to the data base somewhere during the first 9 months of 2006. A print_Out renders some quit interesting results IF I move the start date fwd to 1 Oct 2006, then every thing is OK. I Did a...
  8. Urban_Turban

Bug ?

Stan, I may have come across something that looks like a bug... It's very odd, I added a new account called Scarlet, and when I try to use it (either in source or destination) by stepping with the TAB-key the application crashes. However if choosing the new account using the pull-down menus...