Search results

1. T

accented letters and MaxBulk Mailer 8.7.2

The accented letters are not handled correctly in the latest version of MBM (8.7.2) on MacOs Mojave. Sea attachments. Everything was fine with version 8.7.1.
  2. T

impossible to open old documents [URGENT]

I have a MBM document that is one year old and the latest version (just downloaded) cannot open it. This is a very nasty bug. Need fix urgently. Regards, Gerald
  3. T

ligatures in French

It seems that there is a bug in MBM. In French, there are some typographical rules to the effect that some letters must be linked, eg œ, æ, etc. MBM has this behavior: in the message window, the ligatures are correct, but in the preview window, and also in the sent message, they are not...
  4. T

question aux utilisateurs français de MBM

Bonjour, Depuis quelques jours, tous les messages envoyés par MBM sont bloqués par Free. En revanche, ils passent vers les abonnés de tous les autres FAI. Avez-vous le même problème ? Merci. Gérald
  5. T

MaxBulk mails blocked by my ISP

Since last update of MBM, my ISP (Free, a French ISP with about 3 millions customers) seems to block receipts for messages sent through this software— and this is so even when I use their own SMTP. There is no error message, just that recipients do not get what I sent. Other ISP let MBM mail...
  6. T

one name, two emails

I _need_ to keep both adresses. Isn't it possible to edit the list in MB and create a new address (without name) where a comma stands?
  7. T

one name, two emails

Not so simple. If I replace commas by returns, so that the corresponding lines just get an email address and no name (which I can cope with), they are simply ignored and not imported!
  8. T

one name, two emails

Hi, I have a list with names and email addresses, which is generated by a data base. In its final form, we get a text file on the form FirstName1 Name1 <emailaddress1> \ FirstName2 Name2 <emailaddress2a>, <emailaddress2a> \ etc. where \ stands for return. When I try to import...