Search results

1. C

MLM Set up ?'s Mac

Hi Stan. Thanks for your response. I changed the SQL to 1 as suggested. However I noticed that none of the hyperlinks in my email message were functioning properly. (Styled Text) After clicking link in sent message, the page would start to load but then stall. It seemed to get stuck with...
  2. C

MLM Set up ?'s Mac

Hi Stan, Hope all is well. I recently switched over to a new hosting package and needed to re-install/set up new MLM in my directory. Followed instructions and everything installed fine. However the information that I entered using the set-up in MBM/MLM did not make the changes to the...
  3. C

MBM crashes trying to view statistics.

OK. Now it is working fine. Weird. The only thing I changed was the http-https in the MLM url. I'm sure that did it, but I can't figure out what the hell was going on with my server service. Computers....maybe something on their end was updating at the same time I was messing around with...
  4. C

Hi Stan. I think I have to contact my web hosting place. I can't even access my web site now. I get the forbidden 403 thing. I'll get back to you as soon as I see what they say. Thank you.
  5. C

Still no love. Rebooted computer. The good news is MBM isn't crashing. Just get this now:
  6. C

Thanks Stan. I think we are getting close. I just recently added SSL to my hosting package for my web site. I'm thinking that change messed something up and I need to redo something. I'm wondering if i simply change the http tp https in the preference-General-Remote list and stats MLM address if...
  7. C

There are 8 error logs in that folder. One is from just a few minutes ago. All look to be the same (as far as I can tell). Here is the most current one:
  8. C

If I go to Preferences-General- Remote Lists and Stats, my url is the same. However, if I click on either web interface, diagnose, or get info, I get "403 Forbidden openresty/1.13.6.2 Thanks
  9. C

Now I'm getting this when I click on one of the completed sends in the statistics window:
  10. C

Hi Stan. Rebooted and the same issue. Here are the first 20 lines of crash report. If you see anything that should be private, go ahead and delete that before posting. Process: MaxBulk Mailer [851] Path: /Applications/MaxBulk Mailer/MaxBulk...
  11. C

I can send crash report if that would help.
  12. C

MBM 8.7.3 Mac OS 10.15.7 Macbook Pro 2018 If I click on statistic, the window opens as normal and I see my list of previous sent email. I would then click and check the box on sent email that would normally bring up the window of people that receive emails, bounces, etc. This was all working...
  13. C

Older Statistics gone with new computer upgrade.

Hi Stan. Thanks. I wish I had known this before installing on new computer. And doing my first mailing on the new computer. I basically did everything manually. Everything works, but now is there anyway to retrieve the Statistics ONLY from the old computer and then import them to the new...
  14. C

Older Statistics gone with new computer upgrade.

Hi Stan. I just set up a new MacBook Pro with MBM. I copied exactly all my MBM setting and preferences from my old computer to the new one, including settings for MLM. However, when I click on the Statistics button, the window just shows what I have sent since getting the new computer. My old...
  15. C

Flickering curser in message window.

I am experiencing something very odd. When I am in the Message window of a MBM document and I move my curser around, the curser seems to flicker on and off or sometimes switches to an I-beam rapidly as I move it. Has anyone else noticed this? This happens no matter what format the message is...
  16. C

The application “MaxBulk Mailer” can’t be opened.

Stan, I think there may be confusion as to which new version is which since the version numbers, 8.5.1, are all the same. Maybe an interim number like 8.5.1.1 or something like that.
  17. C

Blank emails and can't open/find .mbm file

I am having an issue with MBM not being able to open a MBM document correctly also and I am on a mac, 10.10.5 Here is what is happening: First i noticed all but a few of my MBM doc icons have changed. From the finder, if I double click to open a MBM document and launch MBM, nothing happens. I...
  18. C

The application “MaxBulk Mailer” can’t be opened.

I downloaded the dmg and got a strange garbled message about whether or not to open or not. Couldn't read the full warning. I clicked open and then installed as normal. I did have to go into System Prefs>security and privacy to allow the MBM app to be opened the first launch. Launch is much...
  19. C

MaxBulk Mailer 8.5.1 release

Stan, this is happening with Yosemite 10.10.5 too. Will your workaround work with that os?
  20. C

MaxBulk Mailer 8.5.1 release

I am getting this message also with the new 8.5.1, but I am on Yosemite 10.10.5 Will not launch. I am also on the update plan.