1. G

No Subject Line

Doesn't work. Still complains that I haven't added a subject line
  2. G

MaxBulk newest plus Office365 not sending mails

do we need to download again the app?
  3. G

You mean the operating system of our own computer or the server running the Office 365 mail system? My own computer is an iMac M1 running the lates OS X.
  4. G

I am having similar problems. Maxbulk was working just fine while my Department had its own mail system. But we had to move to the central one for the whole University, which is based on Office 365. The problem now is this: If I deactivate SSL, the server complains that I didn't authentically...
  5. G

Will we be seeing soon an update that solves this problem? It was promised by the end of July.
  6. G

email address in 'Errors' appears as being also the email address in 'From'

Indeed, this will happen. The point that I am trying to make here, is that the feature of having an additional field for "Errors" is implemented in a problematic way, in the sense that many servers out there interpret the behaviour of the implementation in question as a "spam pattern". So, my...
  7. G

That's what I also said. That the 'MAIL FROM' field shows the email address specified in 'Errors'. The problem is not that *our* server doesn't like it. My admin people showed me the logs that apparently show that servers out there don't like it and refuse to accept the emails. I could forward...
  8. G

If I specify some email address in the field 'Errors' then this same email address appears as being the one from which the posting was sent, i.e. the email address in 'From' is not used. For example, if the email address in 'From' is [email protected] and the email address in 'Errors' is [email protected]...
  9. G

Problem when the server needs authentication

Yes, we use the latest version. The problem was solved. Apparently, we needed to install a PHP package that wasn't on our server and play with some parameters. Thanks.
  10. G

Problem when the server needs authentication

Recently, our administration enforced authentication and I had to go into the settings of lm_prefs.php, set $smtp_auth=true and add the necessary details in the following two parameters ($smtp_host, $smtp_port). Now the problem is that the unsubscribe process is not working properly...
  11. G

Preferences window not showing properly

Oh yes, I had purchased version 8.7.3 but the particular file hadn't been used for some time and it opened with the older version 8.5. Still, when I clicked for update in 8.5 it told me that I had the latest version. :)
  12. G

Preferences window not showing properly

Often, the first time I select Preferences when I open a file, the window is not displayed properly and half of it is hidden at the far top left corner of my screen. See attached screenshot. When I hit Cancel and try again, it works properly. I use the latest version of the software (8.5)...
  13. G

Security issue with MLM

Apologies, just realised there is a link for private communication. I will use it.
  14. G

Security issue with MLM

Hi. I am having a security issue with my installation of MLM. I am not sure it is wise to post details on the forum. Is there a private way to communicate with you? Thanks George
  15. G

Always starting search from the same email

OK, will do so, thanks. Looks pretty straightforward.
  16. G

Is this the "Errors:' field in Settings?
  17. G

Let me see if I get this right. You want me to write filtering rules in my mail client (effectively using the rules I have written for Bounce Handler), so that the bounced emails are moved to a different folder. Then, I run Bounce Handler on that folder, collect the email addresses, save them in...
  18. G

Well, the account is certainly used by another client, specifically OS X Mail (through IMAP not POP3). But this has always been the case. My working environment hasn't really changed for many years, so I am unable to figure out what is the new parameter here that is causing this issue. You are...
  19. G

Many thanks for your response, but: (i) Past versions of the app didn't have that requirement, I wasn't saving the document and somehow the app would remember the last email it checked. (ii) To be on the safe side, I *did* save the document but the next time I used it, it still started scanning...
  20. G

I use the latest version on a Mac. Every time I start the app, it starts scanning the messages in the selected account from a very old email (say 20,000 emails in the past) al the way to the latest email. But next time I run the app, I get the same behaviour. As if it doesn't keep a pointer to...