Search results

1. H

Newbie, probably silly question!

Edit>Rename Tags (double click on the Value column to change the heading text) I do think this only 'sticks' for each Mailing List (File>New) Mailing 1: First Name | Surname | Company | E-mail Address | Opt 1 (Address) | Opt 2 (Phone Number) Mailing 2: First Name | Surname | Company | E-mail...
  2. H

Templates - off the shelf

I too use RapidWeaver and haven't had any issues with your page in MaxBulk. I went to your page, copied source, pasted in an HTML MBM email and when I hit preview it looks like this. Actually sending it to myself and it looks the same as it does on your web site when I received it in...
  3. H

click-thru click.dat corrupted?

I've been using the free version of click-thru with no problems, then all of a sudden it doesn't track or report. Looking at click.dat the "pipes" seem messed up. Deleting them and saving the click.dat didn't restore things. http://mydomain.com/click1|10 http://mydomain.com/click2|20...
  4. H

How to use MaxBulk 6 with the new Remote Lists option?

I'm using MAMP on OS 10.5.7
  5. H

I have the following in the .php file: // By default MLM uses plain text files. If you prefer to use a mySQL table all you have to do is to modify the paramaters below: $use_mysql = 1; // Set to 1 in order to use mySQL rather than default raw...
  6. H

When I type:http://localhost:8888/Goodies/MailingListManager/mlm/mlm.php?cmd=createlist&list=mynewlist&pwd=REMOVED It returns: Database and table created successfully. When I run: http://localhost:8888/Goodies/MailingLi ... wd=REMOVED It returns: newsletter 3 2008-11-12 21:59:34...
  7. H

I'm getting the idle message (downloading flashes by for a second). the cmd=lists via the browser returns 4 2008-11-12 21:59:34 strugling to get mysql setup with mlm and maxbulk. I've entered four names in the db is that the "4" in the web output? edit: yes it is. I added a new name via...
  8. H

mlm and MySQL

This is what I get: Notice: Use of undefined constant PHP_SELF - assumed 'PHP_SELF' in (myserver path)/scripts/mlm/mlm.php on line 167 Error - mySQL is not activated.
  9. H

mlm and MySQL

I've created the DB, set password/login on the server, and still get that error. Is that "full access account" something my ISP needs to setup? I've tried on two completely different servers, both of which I have admin permissions. I'm familiar with CHMOD with files/folders, is there...
  10. H

@bwohn Friendly note suggesting you pull that link. I was following the thread and clicked on it and can see your clients names and emails. Probably not something they want publicly available.
  11. H

mlm and MySQL

I've got the MySQL settings in the MLM settings file and do I need to manually setup a MySQL db on the server or does it set it up for me? I've used http://www.mydomain.com/scripts/mlm/mlm ... mypassword and it returns Error - mySQL is not activated. I've also created a db with the same...
  12. H

line breaks not preserved

Glad to see this bug (maybe not bug, but a change anyways) has been found. I ended up making two mailers, one for additional contestants, and one for single contestants, since the formatting wouldn't work.
  13. H

I sent you an email with the subject line: format messages
  14. H

Not sure I'm following. It's plain text as far as I can tell. Is there some setting I should be checking for format? The content of the message in the Message body tab is what you are asking? Beyond the drop down Format setting of Plain Text, I'm not sure what I should be looking at to...
  15. H

Do you mean Format? It's Plain Text. If that's not what you meant, please clarify. Thanks.
  16. H

I'm using Plain Text and have Tags for optional content. If the recipient has content, it fills it in, and if not, it should be blank. That part works fine, it's the message that is received that I have a question about. Layout in MaxBulk (6.3 Pro): Additional Contestants: (if...
  17. H

Upgrade question

Thanks. That was all I was asking, if I can just buy the single program's upgrade, and it sounds like I can. :D
  18. H

Upgrade question

Have: MaxBulk Mailer: 5.73 Email Extractor: 3.3.1 Email Verifier: 3.4 Email Bounce Handler: 3.5 Downloaded: MaxBulk Mailer: 6.0 Email Extractor: 3.3.2 Email Verifier: 3.4.1 Email Bounce Handler: 3.5.1 My question remains. What is my advantage in spending MaxBulk Mailer v5 Pro to...
  19. H

Upgrade question

Does that mean when they are upgraded to v4? I just launched Email Extractor and it said I can upgrade from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2 for free. Does buying the Toolkit upgrade now futureproof me from having to pay for the next whole number version of the other apps? Is there is a publicly published...