Search results

1. L

MAJOR ISSUE!

Hi Ive just noticed something very strange with my mailer. For example say if attempt to add an email to my list that is already there it advises that its already in the list and asks if I want to add it again. If I say no it still adds it and to make it worse in replacement of another...
  2. L

How to dredge from Apple Mail

Help Hi Can you pls advise further re your post. How do I create a mailbox at root level. Very basic question though when I try to dredge from my apple mailbox it asks me to input a mailbox name. How do I get this? Sorry!!
  3. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

oh i dont have this program. but even a totally blank email is blank?? So colours dont email?
  4. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

i dont understand what you mean by a table? Do you mean an excel spreadsheet? Even a blank email doesnt work? Pls advise further. thanks
  5. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

Sorry I dont understand. I just tried sending a blank email with just the colour changed in the bankround. It sent fine to my own email however for others gmail,hotmail,yahoo is was just white.?? what do you think?
  6. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

What I tried to do is use photobucket for the picture which is fine. The colours, text & picture are 100% perfect within the image as direct from Photobucket. However outside this image Ive used font in styled font & changed the backround colour (not of the image). So my problem is when I send...
  7. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

thanks, yes just tried that then however no change. I tried with Firefox also to see if this would have an effect but unfortunately not. Also with Gmail the wording is not aligned correct. What do you think?
  8. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

Oh ok, where do I get this code. I can get the code from photobucket but this only relates to the photo and this emails fine. Its the colour of the backround outside which is the problem. This is the code from photobucket <a...
  9. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

Okay thanks, I think this is it. [01] 1/20 17:29:04 ~ Status: Opening connection for delivery... [01] 1/20 17:29:04 --> Connecting socket [1] with 1 entries to smtpout.*************.net:3535 Port:3535 [00] 1/20 17:29:04 +OK <[email protected].*************.net> [00] 1/20...
  10. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

Im only using styled text though. then i embed a photo using photobucket. So just when I change colour backround outside the photo this doesnt transfer.
  11. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

i used ariel. the font colour is fine. just the background doesnt show when emailed. I checked gmail, yahoo & hotmail on my own computer and checked with someone else on their own email and colour didnt transfer.
  12. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

Thanks, I use 5.7.3. I use Safari 3.1.2 with Mac OSX V 10.5.5 Intel Core duo
  13. L

QUESTION RE FORMATTING

Hi, I put together an email using a linked image from Photobucket and text in styled text mode. In preview it looks perfect and when I send it to myself it looks perfect. Prob is when other people receive it the font is slightly off and there is no back round colour. Is there any way to...
  14. L

SORRY.. HELP NEEDED

Hey all, Ok I use maxmailer about once a week to send circa 5K emails. I get about 800returns and I need to clean up my lists. I dont really understand the full process. Sorry i got some very basic questions... (1) Do I need to send a message first before using max mailer or other...
  15. L

question please

I need to extract emails from a site which is mainly a discussion forum. Can you pls advise what settings I should use. I only require the email address and not the actual webpage. Or will I need to use this in conjuction with email extractor? best regards Paul
  16. L

Pictures not appearing in message

Hi I need to send a mail out with photo and text. Sorry but I dont even have the basics.. Do I need to upload the photo first to some site? Any recommendations? regards & thank you paul
  17. L

CONTACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE

Hi guys, Can anybody recommend a good inexpensive if not free contact software for a mac. I require software to do the following; 1. Hold contact details - phone / address / email 2. Keep record of note i put in, for example I called 12/4/08 spoke with customer blah blah. 3. Diary...
  18. L

CONTACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE

Hi guys, Can anybody recommend a good inexpensive if not free contact software for a mac. I require software to do the following; 1. Hold contact details - phone / address / email 2. Keep record of note i put in, for example I called 12/4/08 spoke with customer blah blah. 3. Diary...
  19. L

What SMTP do you recommend?

Dont forget about me :D
  20. L

What SMTP do you recommend?

So I should my isp and they will advise authentication? regards