Search results

1. P

Automated unsubscribe and subscribe messages

Hi Stan, I have now updated to the lastest version. The behaviour started beginning of this year, but I cannot really nail the exact point in time. Ist may be that it started with an update I installed then, but that's not sure. Regards Prodrive
  2. P

Automated unsubscribe and subscribe messages

Hi Stan, with some recipients I have a strange experience: When I send them a mail I always get a message that the recipient unsubscribed from the respective list and immediately thereafter a second mail that the recipient subscribed again. Also I get a mail from the system with the...
  3. P

In some cases mails are received in an unreadable format. Is there anything I can do about it?

This seems to have been a one-time error. It occurred with several recipients only with this particular mail. So we don't have to worry about further. I will come back to you if we observe it once again.
  4. P

Another problem: Error messages saying "UTF-8 addresses not supported"

Hi Stan, hope you are well. Today I encountered for the first time a host of error messages saying: "UTF-8 addresses not supported". For the moment MaxBulkMailer is totally unusable for me. Please help. Regards Lutz
  5. P

In some cases mails are received in an unreadable format. Is there anything I can do about it?

Now I got the remark from one addressee, that her program is not able to read MIME encoded mails. She got the error message "Die Nachricht ist im MIME-Format. Da Ihr E-Mail-Programm dieses Format nicht unterstützt, werden einzelne oder alle Nachrichten nicht lesbar sein."
  6. P

Hi Stan, From time to time I receive complaints from recipients that the mail are received in an unreadable format. See enclosed file. I think, that the receiving program does not recognize the right format and therefore displays the mail wrong. Is there anything I can do or is there a setting...
  7. P

Problems with sending data to MBM since updating to FileMaker 18

Problem solved. You need to activate access rights for AppleScript in FileMaker settings.
  8. P

Problems with sending data to MBM since updating to FileMaker 18

Hi Stan, I have been using MBM with FileMaker for years without problems. After updating to FM 18 I always get an error message "Access rights have been violated” or whatever the correct translation for "Die Zugriffsrechte wurden verletzt" may be. Do you have an idea what to do? Regards Prodrive...
  9. P

MaxBulk Mailer 8.7.1 release

This works. Thank you.
  10. P

Problems with changed database URL

Hi Stan, I even tried to delete the preferences completely. No change in behaviour. Could there be a problem with https:// connections?
  11. P

Problems with changed database URL

Hi Stan, I have changed the location of our database. Diagnostics showing no error, access from the preferences panel is also ok. But if I try to access the database from the address panel it show Error #102 Invalid URL. Is there an other place than the settings panel where I have to insert the...
  12. P

I cannot install 8.7.1 because I get an error message that the image is not recognised by the system. See enclosed screenshot.
  13. P

Hi Stan, the .dmg doesn't open showing the error "Image not recognized” or however it's named in English.
  14. P

Regular crashes when not connected to our office server

Hi Stan, When I am in the office I use to work with the documents stored on our central server. When abroad or at home my MacBook Pro is used standalone. I always experience MaxBulkMailer crashing when I forget to delete the recent documents list, and I got used to not using the statistics...
  15. P

8.5.6 remote list statistics window bug

Any progress on this? There is no relation between local and remote lists. With both the topic sometimes occurs and sometimes not. Can't tell when. In the enclosed screen shot, "Test Statistik" was sent with a local list, all others with remote lists. Regards Prodrive
  16. P

8.5.6 remote list statistics window bug

I have the same problem at least since 8.5.5. See enclosed screen shot. Regards Prodrive
  17. P

MaxBulk Mailer crashed several times.

Hi Stan, I simply tried to open MaxBulkMailer. May be there is another observation which may help you to locate the problem: When I am in the office I normally work with files stored on our server. At home I use locally stored files. When I start MaxBulkMailer at home, the program tells me...
  18. P

MaxBulk Mailer crashed several times.

Hi Stan, this morning MaxBulk Mailer crashed several times in a row. It wouldn't restart until I took out the "Preferences" file from the library. Enclosed are two crash reports. May be you can look into that. Regards Prodrive
  19. P

Major Bug with unsubscribe link

8.5.4 is working great. Thank you Stan. There is just one little bug left. It doesn't show the correct list name in the report. It still says "Externe Listen" aka "Remote Lists". See enclosed screenshot. Regards Prodrive
  20. P

Problem with MaxBulkMailer 8.5.2 and FileMaker

Ok, what mail address shall I use to send you the license information? Regards Prodrive