Search results

1. L

lost bold and italic formatting?

HI again Stan Just noticed something . . . When I format text in the email body and I switch to another font (just to see how it might look) some of the formatting is lost. It looks like colours and underline stay, but bolded text and italic text is lost. If I decide to stay with the new...
  2. L

French text in preview is all wonky

HI again Stan. Just following up.
  3. L

HI Stan That is what it is set as. UTF universal alphabet. Any other ideas?
  4. L

When I type in French the email itself is OK. But the preview is all wonky. Any ideas why?
  5. L

READ RECEIPT - confirmation suggested

Sorry Stan. I'm just not seeing it. Here is the screen I'm looking at.
  6. L

Sorry Stan. I must be blind, I can't see it. Is it under the 'settings' menu tab?
  7. L

Hello Stan. Has 'read receipt' disappeared? I can't seem to find it. I have a small list that I would like to use it for. Thank you.
  8. L

crash when printing bad import email report

Hello from Canada When I import a tab text file that has some bad addresses I get the error box dialogue. when I go to print this list of bad emails MBM crashes every time. I have experienced this on a regular basis over the past few weeks. I have attached error report that show up when I...
  9. L

mangled text after upgrade

HI Stan That seemed to do the trick. Also all other settings were re-set to factory preferences. IE I started getting reports for each campaign I sent out. This was definitely turned off. It looks like this latest upgrade reset everything. No big deal. Just letting you know.
  10. L

HI Stan Just downloaded new version. Foreign language issue seems OK. But if found something else. This is the text in the Tab text file that was import source: A.D.S. Elementary School And this is how it shows in MBM. A.d.s. Elementary School We have a lot of schools that have similar...
  11. L

I copied the file and changed settings to 'Factory settings' Style reverted to 'Plain Text' but when I sent the email . . . same result. Text is in Times New Roman
  12. L

HI Stan Format is styled text. I have been sending this same email notification for years (only the password changes) I have never seen this before. I sent an email to a number of addresses with different email programs. They all show this goblygook. Eric
  13. L

Hi Stan I set the encoding to UTF-8 . . .BUT the result was the same. I have sent many French emails over the years and this has never been an issue. Will go back to using 8.6.3 until the bug is fixed.
  14. L

Hello I just upgraded to latest version No changes on my end (standard notification email we send) This text Nous n'exigeons pas de paiement à l'avance. L'abonnement pour l'année scolaire 2018 - 2019 ne coûte que 23,75 $ par numéro - un coût vraiment abordable lorsqu'on le divise par...
  15. L

search feature question

Can I suggest a dialogue box for the next upgrade??? It would be very helpful. I often work at my computer with the sound off so annoying videos that just seem to pop up on many news sites don't disrupt my co-workers.
  16. L

search feature question

Just wondering about the search feature. If the search comes up empty, there is no notification window that says that. If one has a list of many thousands of fields / emails its confusing when nothing happens after you do a search. Just wondering. Most programs have a box that pops up that...
  17. L

print crash

yes I am. OS 10.12.1 I tried to attached the report. I cant seem to upload it. I tried pdf, jpeg and TIFF>
  18. L

print crash

When I import addresses an error page shows up that flags bad addresses. When I go to print this window, MBM crashes every time. This is new since the latest upgrade. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using an iMac running the latest OS. Thank you.
  19. L

The application “MaxBulk Mailer” can’t be opened.

Hello I just downloaded the new version and I get: The application “MaxBulk Mailer” can’t be opened. When I click. Running Mac OS 10.10.5 Yosemite I've never had this kind of problem before.